Tigers in India

@airkulet (2705)
Have watched National Geographic tonight and saw that tiger are freely can move around in a town in India and just snatching and attacking some little child, does this still have been going on in India?
@umabharti (3976)
Becasue we are populated in more number we are occuping the world and the forest are extinguishing so where will the tigers go.They need their own way of living and they also need their lives on this earth.If we do not care for them then we shoudl remember that we do not care for our self or our lives.
@airkulet (2705)
Thanks Umabharti, we really sorry that those are happenings in yours at least your country still have an animal like that and hope that those circumstance wouldn't endangered the species of that animal
@umabharti (3976)
Yes still we are not that advanced to take care of those animals and not having that much good equipment for the traping of the animals and giving them a nice place to live.Only some parks are there ,but there is difference ,living in a cage and living with freedom.Dont u think so ?
@wulania (1528)
tigers need large forest and many animals like wildboar, deers, rabitts as their natural food. human destroy their home, thus they come to human to ask human responsibilty. we have also the same problem in sumatera island. tigers at vilage now. they have no their own own anymore
@airkulet (2705)
Oh this is really a sad situation for us, can't imagine what will be the life of our grandchildren then that the Earth are really becoming populated with human
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
What I always wonder is: how come human being thinks he has the only right to be around? How come they are always amazed there are animals too. They were there first doing what they do, try to survive. We find it normal to start live anywhere and abnormal animals go look for other places to survive. I am the only one who thinks this way?
@airkulet (2705)
does this mean they have a common territorial in that place
@savypat (20246)
Guess who moved into who's territory there.
@maximax8 (28490)
I like to watch National Geographic. I hope that I will still be able to watch Tigers in India. I am so surprised that tigers aren't just in the countryside but in other areas too. This sounds ever so dangerous to me. I heard about floods in Thailand have brought out snakes and crocodiles into the watery streets. These things happening in Asia are very scary indeed.
Hello Maximax, a very positive thing happening in Asia now is that with combined efforts of several governments, NGOs and common people dedicated to saving tigers, there is now increase in the severely declining population of tigers. It is true there are tigers still roaming freely in the forests and unfortunately, because we have taken their land and home away from them, some have resorted to attacking villages, but such are only rare incidents and not generalized. Usually when it happens, it is because the tiger is either sick, old or injured and is unable to capture its natural prey and has to feed upon easy prey such as domestic livestock and such.
@zralte (4186)
I have heard about tigers attacking human in some places in India. This is the result of deforestation. We are destroying their natural habitats. The tigers are then left with no choice but to hunt their foods wherever they could find it. A few years ago, well, I'm going back almost 10 years ago, while I was in Bangalore, there was an incident like that happening a few miles from the city. I don't know if it is still happening these days.
There are several factors why wild animal attack human. We know for sure that the environment that make them comfortable is being in the forest and not on a village or crowded city. Thus, animal will attack human beings, because they are threatened by human and also because there is so much cutting down the forest and hunting as well, so they feel threatened and that it could make their killing instinct leads to human.
Wow! It looks like the Nat Geo is making India look like a wild forest with animals moving freely around! No, it is not the usual case, but there are some remote areas where the forests have been drastically cleared off to make way for farming and trees cut for wood. This has led to leopards ransacking villages in search of food. They normally used to attack dogs, poultry, goats etc. and in some rare cases have attacked humans too. But is it any of their fault??? It is us humans who have taken away their dwellings and food in the first place.