JSS is it real?

@Dymo75 (340)
New Zealand
I see lots of us here have tried multiple ways of earning, so I'm quite sure some of you would b acquainted with Just Been Paid. I see it often, and there is a moderate amount of people saying it's good, but is it? Has anyone really tried investing in it? Does anyone actually know what you're actually supposed to be doing? Please help me. I'm kind of looking for stuff to do. Also, if you have other opportunities you think I should look into, please tell me.
yes I have an account in this site and I earn $20 daily Minimum Invest: $10 Maximum Invest: no limit Minimum Payout: $20 10% of Referral Invest 5% of Referrals Referral Invest
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
Wow! Is this normal JBP or JSS tripler? Also, how much money have you put init?
I invest $1000
and 2% daily whatever you invest upto 75 days
i dont know about this one but i dont want to invest something to this because it might be a scam... have u tried readbud??? readbud.com its like my lot... u are been paid by every article that u read and rate depending on the article.. and once u have reach 50 dollars thats the time u can withdraw the earnings its might be long or it will take a coule of months to reach the target but for me its worth the wait. i havent invested anything and im happy to read free articles everyday... read and rate and u earn.. but not that much... but i think its ok... just for your spare time..
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
Ooh, how long would it take to earn there?
3 months i think... but the key there to receive more articles is to read the articles and rate it... not just when u open the article u rate it right away coz they will give u 3 or 4 articles only... which means u have to spend more time reading them before rating it...
@yallit (3678)
I've been with JBP since March or April I think. I haven't encountered any issues with the site in terms of payments. They have a Restart feature however which slowed down the daily earnings of members for a bit but was easily recovered after the JSS-Tripler feed took place. Here's how it works: - Buy a JSS-Tripler position worth $10 each. - Earn 2% daily from that position until you've earned a total of $15. Once you've reached the 150% ROI, your JSS-Tripler position expires. - For those members who have upgraded their main JBP account ($15 every 3 months), they will earn a FREE JSS matrix position (this is another program of JBP) for every 4 expired JSS Tripler positions. A JSS matrix position is a 2X2 matrix program which will earn you $60 once it cycles. For assistance on how to fund your JBP account and purchase positions, you can refer to the guide I created myself: http://www.yallitenterprise.info/2011/10/funding-your-jbp-account-and-purchasing.html
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
Oh, so I have to pay fees for it? Or is it just for special members. Would you please say a bit more? I'm interested.
@yallit (3678)
You don't need to upgrade your account. You can just simply join the JSS-Tripler and earn 2% daily until you've earned 150% of your investment. The upgrade fee is only for those who wish to promote the site and earn referral commissions. Also, those who upgrade their accounts to at least Level 1 will get a FREE JSS matrix position for every 4 expired JSS-Triplers. That JSS matrix position will earn them additional $60 once it cycles.
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
Uhh. I guess I'll have to try it to see how it works. Anyway, at least it doesn't look like a scam. I think.
@varier (5699)
Well, I am not a member of that site since I am not "invest-type" person. But so far, I heard they are still paying their member without any big problems. What to do? Simply said just invest and get the profits. (~and you may read more detail at http://www.justbeenpaid.com/faqs/tripler.php ) Sounds easy, eh? But just please keep the golden rules in your mind: "Don't spend what you can't afford to lose" They might be paying now, but there's always possibility that they would turn scam in the future. Just be careful with that..
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
There's no problem about me investing what I need, because all I invest is from online income, which I regard to be like my pocket money.
@varier (5699)
Well, I also consider my online income as my pocket money. But, still, I can't afford to lose that pocket money, though..
@greenline (14864)
This site is new to me. I have not heard about it till now. Of course, there are new programs coming up on the internet all the time. One has to be very careful before joining and making any commitments. Thank you for the information. I shall take a look at it and see how it works.
@Dymo75 (340)
• New Zealand
It looks pretty confusing, although they say a child can do it. Also, it's pretty young, established 2011 Feb. So I'm a little wary of it, but I have heard good things about them.
@shskumbla (3341)
I don't have much knowledge about this site. I have seen some payment proofs., And till now I didn't come across any complaint about that site. I hope it'll remain Legit
@anitha123 (253)
Though the offer is very attractive, I always have a feel that I am going to be scammed one day. But I invested 10$ there. But my upline is earning 3$ per day by just doing nothing
@adhyz82 (36262)
iam not JSS member.. but yes, i join the group where many members is JSS member..