Site for investment

I wanna know about the good site to invest money..Is there any legit site where I can make good money without referring peoples... Thanx..
I don't remember any of them. But few months ago I read a discussion from a mylotter who was making some good money with investing. You can check out the member. His user name is ysllit or some thing. I don't remember his username but I know he was investing money and was getting good returns from it.
Its good to know this...I will search for him and the discussion....Thanx.. Smile...
Yea sure check out . The boy has already commented down. His name is Yallit.
@yallit (3678)
And I thought you were referring to someone else when you mentioned 'ysllit'.
I joined one investment site that is JBP it's return is good today's date I will earn $20 each day. if you want to about about and really interested to invest and high earning then contact me PM.
So,how much is the minimum investment in JBP and Is there any referral needed to get money... Thanx..
here is referral program is have but no need I earn without any referral $20 daily Minimum Invest: $10 Maximum Invest: no limit Minimum Payout: $20 10% of Referral Invest here is the payment proof. http://i42.tinypic.com/1zv3l3k.jpg
This is so interesting...plz tell me how u earned so many money...I mean I saw ur other payments also.so, would u like to share the money ideas with me...Thanx..
@petersum (4526)
There isn't any good site! The HYIP and triplers will only lose your money eventually. Yes, you might make something at first, but then you get greedy, wait too long, and it's all gone! If you MUST risk your money, bet on the horses or football! You actually have a better chance of winning there!
I like ur info.... And I will invest money in what u said...lolzzz
@yallit (3678)
There is no guarantee that sites will last long but if you are looking for the current number 1 money-cycler site to invest on, then, you might want to look into JBP's JSS-Tripler. Here's how it works: - Purchase a JSS-Tripler position worth $10. - You will earn 2% daily from that position until you've reached 150% ROI or equivalent to $15. - For those upgraded members, for every 4 expired (meaning they've earned you 150% ROI already) JSS-Tripler positions, you will get a free JSS matrix position that will earn you $60 once it cycles.