Rewards on 20dollar2surf and clixsense

Mumbai, India
As few of you guys might know that i have upgraded by account in clixsense since and and even from before i have tried clix grid a lot of time but till now my luck isn't with me i have seen many member earn rewards from clix grid but not me yet about 20dollars2surf i have joined this site on Sept end use for a while but really began to use it from this November 4 since then i am playing wheel bonus and bingo every day but my luck is good here I have won a total of 2.70$ in the few days paying those two games won 1$ twice, two 20$pass , and 7times 10 cents my current balance is 2.73 in this 18days i am not sure whether 20$2surf is legit or not but haven't found much bad reviews about it and its online for quite a good time now what's your luck on both this site? is there any other site with such games? (i know about mylot search engine which also rewards us but i am looking for some games in ptc site) got really bored clicking so why not play a bit
I am a member of Clixsense and I couldn't be happier with them. I can now earn from my first level downline tasks completed and with my premium membership I can also earn from 8 levels of referral upgrades. I haven't gotten any upgrade bonuses past my level 1 but I am sure that they will be coming. I have not gotten into the toolbar website yet. I have seen it all over the internet and have gotten interested. I would like to promote the toolbar without the need to install it first. I am looking into if this is a possible way to earn from it. If I can't earn from the website without downloading the toolbar, then I will probably not join the site.