Grinch or Elf?

Do you like Christmas or hate it?
I don't enjoy Christmas. I feel like I have to buy to much junk.
I don't hate it, but I'm not really into it. I don't really like what it's become. There is so much pressure to do so much and purchase so much, and then if you decide not to, you're some kind of jerk. It stresses me out beforehand for all those reasons. And because it is generally expensive. But, when the day actually comes, then I usually like it. However, there has been a lot of drama surrounding Christmas the past few years in my family, so it makes me a little nervous, still. My husband is the biggest scrooge and tends to ruin it. Sad to say, but true.
@Inklings (1256)
Love it! I especially enjoy Christmas Eve... everyone gathers at my house and there is a magical quality to the night.
@Inklings (1256)
@Brianus77 (912)
• Czech Republic
i like christmas
I do love Christmas... but I love the Grinch even more!
@burgoonster (3762)
Elf
@massaj03 (4372)
I love Christmas, It's my favorite Holiday!!
@jota176 (697)
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! ... elf
I love Christmas, and nearly all holidays. Any excuse to take off and be with family and friends will work for me!