My Husband And I Just Scored Two Tickets To Tony Bennett's Concert In Kitchener!

Woohoo!!! Tony Bennett is coming to Kitchener Ontario Canada on December 14th, and Hubby and I have tickets!!!! We're in row G, so that's close enough to the front that we'll be able to see everything. We were scared that the tickets would be sold out by the time we got paid, so I called my mother, and she put the tickets on her credit card. They'll be waiting at the theater for us when we get there. We'll pay her back when we see her, or send her a check post dated to payday. Moms are the best!!! Hubby and I are super excited. My husband's last name also happens to be Bennett, so that'll make things super interesting! LOL I called one of my best friends here in Guelph who happens to be IN LOVE with Tony Bennett, and she said she's going to be out of the country on that night, but I told her not to worry, I'd do my best to get her an autograph. I said I'd also give him a kiss on her behalf, and of course he'll get a kiss from me. Anyone else want me to kiss Tony Bennett on their behalf? :)
I'm so happy for you! I want to know all the details about the concert! Enjoy!
As my friend , whenever you start a post , I get an email. I'm so happy for you!
Now, why didn't I think of that? LOL Maybe senior moments are contageous, and I caught one from spending too much time kissing the old guy I married! :) :) :) Just too bad we don't get notifications for responses, and pictures, the way we do for friends discussions. Unfortunately when I turned on responses, I got every response everyone ever made to any discussion I've ever responded to for the amount of time I've been on MyLot!!!! I don't want all that, just responses to my own discussions, and to the responses I've made on my friends discussions. :)
I get most comments but not all.
@jillhill (37383)
Me me!!!!!!! YOu can kiss him from me. I love his singing, the mellow tones! Have a wonderful time!
OK, you're in. I'll add you to my list. I'm going to be kissing him all night, on behalf of all the women who want me to kiss him. :) Might just have to bring him home with me!
@winterose (39917)
that is wonderful for you hon, have a good time
Thank you Carol. We certainly will. We're going to eat dinner at our favourite Serbian restaurant first, and then on to the concert. Can't wait!! I wrote a post about it over on Gather too, if you are interested.
@idowrite72 (2214)
I love Tony Bennett, so I am so jealous! I have the first of his duets cd's and love it. I am hoping to get the second one for Christmas, if Santa thinks I've been good enough. Enjoy the concert and you can throw him a kiss for me, while you are kissing!!
Brenda, if I meet him in person, I'm going to smack my lips right on him, and kiss him the real way!!! :) I am getting an autograph for a friend of mine here in town. If there's time, I'll see about getting him to autograph a card for you, or something, since I have your address. How's that sound? I'll stick a post card in my bag, just in case!
@BarBaraPrz (21376)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Hey, cool. Enjoy.
Thanks.