moves like jagger

When I heard this song, what came to my mind is the beat of the music in a disco pub. I used to go to those places for fun but not anymore these days. This song is compared to teach me how to doggie. Is it a good match? I don't think so too. But it's not so great that I can't do both dance moves. lol. But i'm learning to doggie now. :)
@ardoy0731 (6866)
i like the song and it make me dance a bit hehe when I hear it.
i also find it a disco music that I can dance along. The whistling part is the best. I'm trying to mimic it now . :)
This song gets on my last nerve! I can't tolerate listening to it. It's one of the terrible songs that is terrorizing the radio air waves right now. I can't wait until some new songs are released, and then they'll be less obsessed with this song and some of the others I despise. I also hate "Pumped up Kicks" and "Sexy and I Know It". I shouldn't make this post entirely negative. There are some songs that I do enjoy on the radio, such as "Party Rock Anthem," "We Found Love," and "The Good Life."