MyLot of Ol'

@1wldngl (3991)
Friends, nonfriends, MyLottians...lend me your ears! Whatever happened to the fun that we used to have on this site? Seriously, where have all of you gone? Ok..I know where some of you are, but that accounts for...maybe...50% or so. I want our fun back! I want the ol gang back. Ima stomp my feet and hold my breath until I get what I want!! I miss the 'ol gang'! You KNOW who you are, now get yir lilly-livered azzes back over there or I'll....I'll........well...I'll eat ALL the cheesecake. I want a MyLot reunion and I shall have it if it's the very last thing I do. Ok...so it may BE the very last thing I do since it might never happen, but I'm sure gonna try to tempt you guys back. I haaaavveee cheeeeeesecake...and.....cooookies!!!! How many of you remember how myLot used to be, the fun we used to have? How many of you have left and returned to find a vast strangescape of unknown voices and odd discussions about logical, everyday issues? What the holy heck? I want Pandamonium and I want it NOW!!!! Don't make me come over there...if I have to come over there yir gonna get it but good! :/
@James72 (26829)
I remember those times well 'cos I had to walk over ten miles through ice and snow with a sheep in each pocket keeping my hands warm just so I could GET to those times. Cheesecakes were only a dollar back then too..... Yep, those were good times alright! I've left for the most part, sure; but I've not been able to return with enough frequency to be able to understand this strangescape that you speak of. Do they have wombats there? Life changed considerably for me and I'm trying to reinvent myself at the moment. Hopefully one day in the near future I'll be able to Mylot like I's used ta. Ooooooooh MAMA, dat dere'd be the goodness I's be cravin'! In the meantime, I'll be trying to keep it real man. By the way, I need my ears back when you're done with 'em.....
@1wldngl (3991)
Sweet holy mother of HeySuess!! I threw out the bait and I caught Pandamonium his very self!!! I'm not sure I can even type, I'm so excited!! I am honored Master!! ;does a lil jig; How fair the sheep? I'm missed you so!!!
We are fresh out of wombats at the moment, but we have a large supply of heffalumps and woozles ... I hope they will do until we can get another load of wombats in, especially since I special ordered them just for you!
@James72 (26829)
Oooooh heffalumps and woozles! I love those dudes! (They taste just like chicken) If the sheep were any fairer, they'd be transparent! Sigh..... I gots to get up and go to college all day and then I have the pleasure of a work shift until midnight. It's gonna be a long 'un! (Day, I'm talking about the DAY you dirty buggers) It's nice to catch up a little and I'll catch you in the flipside
Lash at a Garden Party - Gnomish Lash relaxing at Pandemonium
Well if somebody's brought some new booze and food then possibly the party ain't over. I might have to reconsider, if only to post in Panda Spanking (as long as that obscure cat doesn't scoff all the food). Perhaps we could have a Garden Party? Lash
@1wldngl (3991)
might never go back again, though I hope that's not the case. Look The Panda himself was above earlier!
@MsTickle (24983)
LOL @ "Lash at a garden party"...too funny.
@sconibear (8010)
*peeks out from under rock*
I thought it was a chair.
*giggle, giggle* A bear butt that is a bare butt ...
@1wldngl (3991)
You gonna spank his bear bare butt?
@TLChimes (4842)
Here... Check... about to take Boy to therapy. I'll stop back after and see who else stopped in. Save my seat and some goodies. You know I know.
@1wldngl (3991)
We got yir goodies alright! Ijs. LOL You're seat is saved, anyone trying to sit here will smell a foul stench and leave the premises immediately. I fed Sconi beans and cabbage and them some valium..he's under your chair! Call when you're about a mile out...I'll have Lambiekins drag him under some unsuspecting chair, gas mask will not be needed.....if the status changed you will be alerted via text. I got yir back sistah!
@1wldngl (3991)
I also got typos...that's the way it goes.......lol
I thought I smelled a foul odor, but I was not going to say anything and embarrass anyone.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I remember it all too well. I would love to see lots of the old faces, or rather names. Now which one were you? There was one called Irishfrndly but she's long gone. Red haired, feisty, cuddly and oh so lovable. If you could find her......
@1wldngl (3991)
I'm tall brunette and sassy, but I'm really cuddly...won't I do?
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Do for what? Are you my Dah'rlin Sis?
@1wldngl (3991)
Is she special? Ok..I'll be her!
*jumps up and down raising hand* I want it good! I want it good! Then again, who would want it if it was bad? By the way, where the heck are the brownies?
@1wldngl (3991)
She wants it good! She wants it good!!
I don't settle. On the other hand, they do say that practice makes perfect.
@1wldngl (3991)
Oh...she's willing to train!!!
@MsTickle (24983)
The rewason we are like this is because we was ABANDONED!!. True. We woz lefted behindz. Now we are sad and lonely unless someone comes back to stir the pot. If they come back wif cheesecake we can be HAPPY again.
@MsTickle (24983)
Sowwy I used upper case. (You made me do it)
@1wldngl (3991)
Ahh I feel most chastised and am heartily sorry, am I forgiveable? I had good reason and you must needs believe me. HUGS!
@MsTickle (24983)
Aww, you is forgived. I didn't mean just you. All the funny and interesting peoples left us. I do believe you...can we share cheesecake now??
@ElicBxn (60895)
well, my friend, part of it is that some of the fun ones aren't here anymore, and part of it is that mylot has kind of buckled down (a tiny bit) on some of the mayhem that used to go on... I remember a certain brownie server who isn't around anymore - tho I see her on another site... I do hope that some of the troublemakers that used to be here that got certain people either kicked off or quitting, are also gone...
@1wldngl (3991)
"buckled down on some of the mayhem".....I'd like details on that please. :/
@ElicBxn (60895)
It seems that a lot'o folks who used to be the major mayhem spreaders have gone away, for whatever reason... And several other folks who are still here, aren't HERE much anymore And Maggiepie - you remember Maggiepie right? - she's in the hospital...
@tessah (6621)
miss the fun too. used to be addicted to this place because of the people and the discussions debates.. heated arguments. its just.. gone. you sparX michael.. and our beloved missed bella. along with the numerous advisaries that used to jump into things just to disagree with us because they didnt find happiness unless they were bringing others misery. /sigh i want a cookie...
@1wldngl (3991)
I HAVE COOKIES!!!!! Welcome to the dark side! ;)
@tessah (6621)
heh baby i helped create the dark side. chocolate chip?
@sharra1 (6342)
They went were the goblins go when they are having a rest I suppose. I lost interest for ages and now I just pop in some times to see how things are going. I am not all that good at Pandamonium any way. I love the cheesecake and cookies but I a on a diet right now and not allowed to eat any. Sigh.
@1wldngl (3991)
MyLot Cheesecake and cookies are perfect in taste and entirely calorie free, enjoy my friend! :)
@sharra1 (6342)
In that case I will definitely have some, although a Doctor once told me I could gain weight by reading a recipe. He was quite right. I seem to gain weight on the spot if I eat even just a few calories over maintenance and it can take me months to lose it. It was never this hard when I was young and energetic. It is just another problem with ageing. I have given up any hope of regaining my ideal weight and would settle for just healthy weight range these days.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
The fun is here. Aw... Wher'd everybody go?
@1wldngl (3991)
You are LATE ma'dear! Very very late, you should really get in good with that sexy geek at your work...ijs
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Not interested in no sexy geek, me wubs Roger...
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi 1wldngl! Do I know you? I loves cheeeeesecake and cookies toooooo!!!!! And, yes I do miss the Ol' Mylot days. We did have lots of fun and sillies:/. I'm still here, although not very much these days. Maybe if there's cheesecake and Panda's again I'll stick around again too!!!Just make sure someone get's me for the parties. I was always known to be a little late most of the time and missed most of the "good stuff"...
@1wldngl (3991)
I think many are still here, but are now doing more lurking than posting. Sad me!
@camomom (7536)
Cheesecake? Did you say cheesecake? I'll come back for cheesecake! I miss the ol' days too, that's why I left. I'm o'so glad to still have most of you at that other place but I do miss it here. I'm just too busy with life these days. I do pop in every once in a while though.
@1wldngl (3991)
I know...it is way harder to get on here, than it was back then, for sure. Good to see you sweetie! :D