Moms who are experienced with breastfeeding, pumping and transition to bottles

I am close to my due date with my second child and am getting anxious about the feeding plan I have in mind for this baby. I want to do some breastfeeding but primarily pump and feed the breastmilk with a bottle. This way my husband can give feedings and so the baby is not soley in my care. Does anyone have a particular pump they like or don't like? I've done some research and it seems like many moms swear by the Medela Pump n' Style. Only problem is, that pump is a out of our price range at $300. I really do not want to feed this baby formula but I cannot exclusively breastfeed, I did it with my first child for a few months and my nipples got torn up and severely injured. I had to stop and use formula for the remainder of the time. Also, anyone have bottle brand suggestions that work with pumps and the storage bottles? Thanks for any insight, fellow moms!
@sswallace21 (1824)
I have not suggestions. I've never had children. However, I just wanted to wish you and your family happiness with your new bundle of joy. Best Wishes