i need to wash my hands often even after typing

@hotsummer (10376)
cause i have to make sure that i have always clean. wash with soap and water and then alcohol afterwards. because i need to always have a clean hands before i attend to my father who needs care. we always make that our hands won't be carrier of bacteria. so it is not easy to always clean your hands sometimes i do forget it. as i often get back to the keyboardddd so as to use the internet.
@beamer88 (4268)
That's a good habit, but there's just one thing. I'm not really sure if there's medical truth behind this, but a lot of people have told me not to wash or get your hands wet immediately after you've used your hands for say typing, doing carpentry, ironing clothes, stuff that made your hands tired. They say it would make your hands clammy and spasmodic. It's a type of folk illness we have in our country. So we usually rest our hands for a few minutes before we wash them.
@hotsummer (10376)
that's true. so i am kinda worried cause i know it is not good to wash hands if your hands are tired.
@svjomboy (876)
washing hands is good, thats a part of personal heigene and also prevent contamination.
@jricky1 (6809)
Yeah,i've heard from my friends that,keyboard are not clean for it has so many bacteria.So if we want to eat something,we must wash our hands and clean our hands.I definitely support to do this.lol