Found too many interesting discussion today but...

@r3jcorp (1384)
I don't know whether to be happy or disappointed... There are many interesting discussion today which I should be happy for. But things are not working well with my plans. As I was on leave yesterday, there are pile of papers in front of me today. And I have to finish everything because I am on leave tomorrow. Tonight, I am not free either, my daughter have a performance for the school affair tonight and I know it will be too late before we could reach home. And still tomorrow, lots of plan for the day including a birthday party at the pool... I feel I am missing an opportunity... Do you sometimes feel the same?
hi r3jcorp yes I have been there too and with me its too many bills and not enough money to pay them all at the same time. so I have to make payments which is really killing me b ut I will get it all done in time.
@r3jcorp (1384)
Hello Hatley... It is hard to be active in writing when our minds is full of other things like where to get the money to pay the bills. I am too having a trouble doing it. I hope that one day, I am finished with all the bills and just enjoying my days. Goodluck!
@ravisivan (14055)
Hatley aunty -- you want to be independent -- that is you do not want to take money from your kids. Probably you want to give them. that is why you are not having enough. I wish you get more and more than what you need and give some amount to others also. good day.
@ravisivan (14055)
Hatley aunty also will be feeling bad if she cannot post responses when the discussions are interesting --i know that. I can see from the quality responses she makes in my discussions topics.
@gloryacam (5546)
Oh, I know how you feel because sometimes it happens to me, too. Like when there are a lot of work at the office (I ML at the office. Shhh! ) and can't come here and I get all these notifications from ML and there's so many interesting discussions. It's frustrating! And that's what I would say also during the days that you have all the time in the world, but can't find one single, interesting discussion! Sigh.
@r3jcorp (1384)
Yes, I am mylotting too in the office. I wanted to use my idle time in a more productive way. I was surprise that the I.T. department did not limit the use of mylot like they do for FB and other social networking sites. And very frustrating indeed, when I am just staring blank at the computer monitor, but could not respond on anything interesting. Like, I cannot respond on sports, and there are days that everybody seems to be talking about it. I just wish that I got all the time in the world to spend to with things that I really like.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, all the time. But you can always go back to any discussion.
@r3jcorp (1384)
That is nice then, that I can always come back to any discussion. I thought it would expire, that I don't earn anything from it if its an old discussion. I just hope I could see a clear rules regarding the earnings here. Anyway, another problem added, my internet access here at the office is rather slow so sometimes I wrote a long comment but at the end, the internet hangs up and I am back again to zero. Days are not always as good as the other days... Goodluck!
@Lore2009 (7389)
I don't know if it has the informaation about how long discussions are posted up (I think they're there forever) but there is a FAQ section that explains some of the rules to mylot. Maybe you can have a word processing program open when you write your discussion and save it there so that when the computer freezes, you don't loose all that you've written. It may be a hassle but at least everythings not deleted.
@ravisivan (14055)
r3jcorp -- yes I do get such a feeling when there are a lot of interesting discussions and am not able to spend time for them. Of course in my case I am a retired person -- so I may not be able to attend mylot when I have other writing work or I go out to temple or visit relatives. good day.
@MandaLee (3696)
I feel for you. When that happens to me, I do my work and then participate in mylot discussions when I need a break. There are so many great discussions. When I am not here, I feel like I am missing out.
hi:) don't feel disappointed because you can still respond to all this discussions when you have time, but the problem then is there's a new great post again so you might forget about responding to all these:D
In fact you are very lucky since you can think out so many interesting discussions. I hardly think out good discussions so that I don't have the problem like yours:) If you are really too busy to post your discussions, you can write them down and post them later when you have a free time. But in my opinion, you can squeeze the time to post them. It will just spend you within 10 minutes, I guess. I love China
It never occurs to me. I have my own laptop with a good internet connection. I have to work too. In the night time, I spent my time to join on MyLot and use my night time maximally to post discussion as many as possible before I get to sleep. I didn't have to worry if in the day time, I am not able to join on MyLot because of work. No worries. Just enjoy your time and Happy MyLot. Okay
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes if you love to do mylot it is in your heart you said yes but not better next time keep up the good work.
@sjvg1976 (18379)
Hello r3jcorp, Oh yes it happens with me too when i am occupied with offline activities i also have lesser time to devote on MYLOT though i find lot of interesting discussions which i feel i should have participated but i do participate once i have leisure time to be on MYLOT.I understand that offline activities are important and should be taken care as we don't have time boundation here on MYLOT & can do it anytime. Hope once you get free from offline activities you too search for the interesting discussions and participate in them.
@myrnz626 (112)
we have the same feeling. i 'm happy to see and read a lot of blogs, lot of interesting discussions here at mylot. i am always trying to join discussions but time is spending to many things in life too...household chores , visits of my nice friends and love ones, and other works, but if i have free times, this one activity i am enjoying now :) hoping to have more free time ! :)
@tamirs (1808)
that always happen to me most of the time.And like you i really feel that i am letting some opportunity to earn pass.But of course we need to set our priorities.We should know when to let them pass or not.. :-D