How lucky...

@davaome (1828)
a few days ago i witnessed somebody who won 1.5 million pesos through the slot machine in a casino in davao city, philippines. Alot people were gathering around him and started talking and congratulating him. it made me wonder, how lucky was he to hit a jackpot like that... then i bearly noticed that i won as well, but only 20,000 pesos in baccarat. 20,000 is a big amount of money but compared to his 1.5 million, my money look like coins. nonetheless he was lucky, and i was lucky as well. guys, how lucky have you been these days?
@WajeehBJ (135)
haha, first of all, congratz my friend. :D now truth be told, I haven't been lucky these days. I consider myself a lucky person, but for some reason, things aren't going my way for quite a while now. Or perhaps I'm unable to see them. Its simply like I had a dream, and I have put everything I've got into achieving that target but still, I always find myself stuck and haven't been able to achieve my goal. But still, fortunately, I'm not tapped out. I'm still trying to get my goal, but as for the question, I won't consider myself lucky these days. :D
@davaome (1828)
Thank you. I guess not all people are enjoying november like i do :) don't worry, it looks like your very determine to achieve your goal, maybe by december lady luck will shine upon you. Good "Luck" my friend
@WajeehBJ (135)
Thanks a lot my friend. I'm feeling encouraged now. :)
@davaome (1828)
@svjomboy (876)
wow congrats to you friend, well not only money i considered for me that im lucky, as long i am a good health and happy i considered that im lucky enough.LOL
@davaome (1828)
Thank you svjomboy. Hope you continue being lucky as well. have a nice time, and happy myLotting
@jpso138 (7868)
Wow, that is certainly being lucky. It is seldom that people win in casinos. They always say that the casino is always the one winning. Well, in your case, that is also something to be happy about and I congratulate you for that. I am never lucky when it comes to gambling. But life has been good to me on other aspects and I do consider myself lucky for having a great wife and a good son. I may not be a millionaire nor rich but what is important is I live my life feeling great and well.
@davaome (1828)
Yes it's not really all the time winning but, when it happens make the most of it. It's good that you also have experience being lucky. I wish I was as lucky as you, well hopefully in the future i will happy myLotting