Always excited to look my earning in my lot.

Every time i wake up , i always thinking how much i am earning.. Because i wanted to know it how much every day and comparing to other days. How about you..?
@Cutie18f (9564)
Like you, I am also excited to know how much I made for the tasks I did the day before. Sometimes I am satisfied but there are times when I ask myself and how and why I came up with just a few cents when I thought I worked hard. Well, isn't it good to have something to look forward to?
Sometimes in a day of my posting ,thinking tht i have only few post,but when i look it my earning after 24 ,wow i got more! A,azing sometimes, but still happy to look it and enjoy posting and continue.. Enjoy your day advance a great day,,
I am very much like you. Whenever i start at Mylot, i would of course look at earning and take particular notice how much i earned the day before yesterday. Then, i will compare it to my notes, if it more or less corresponds to the number that i have responded and commented. So far, it's always almost the same, but most of the time greater.
Yes , i also comparing to other days,like how much i did today and yesterday. Sometimes i did more posting,and other times is not. just wanted to know it because i am excited.
I'm just like you! I love to wake up in the morning to some earnings from last night on myLot! It feels so good when I got more than I expected and its like a Christmas present every morning! That's literally the start to my day, in recognition of my generous earnings on myLot! When I compare it, I see how I've progressed in activity each day! I'm kind of finding a similarity and I'm trying to find out how much posting I should do everyday so it is the most convenient to my earnings schedule!
Yes really love it to.Every time to wake up i am excited to see how much i earn in 24 hours,interesting sometimes i am happ sometimes i am not.. but enjoy a lot ,and keep psting..
@Jhovarie (1169)
every time i login to mylot i always check my earning and now my earning is $1 but cant cash out it i wish that mylot change their minimum payout.
Hi, i think you can longer the comments of your to an one .just suggestions because you may earn good fof posting quality.Like 99 post can mke you 2 usd more..Just active and it helps you earn more if you do..Yes i have also earn now 6.77 this will be a second pay for me if i reach 10 usd.
Yup you could earn more by posting longer responses. One liners would not be enough since mylot pays us for the quality of our posts. Try to response at least three lines if you can.
Yes true,that quality post will give us the good earning ,sometimes we dont like it to post mroe and hurrying..haha. i am paid here 5 times ,but this my account is now new because i closed the old one..
@gelayagui98 (1337)
To tell you the truth...since my joining in this site, I didn't care about my earning until there's one time I've seen it, and now the time I have to open Paypal account but until now I did not have yet bank account to tie up with Paypal.
Really,,the easy bank that connected to pay pal is UNION BANK ACCOUNT.. Just get atm account same with other credit ,or visa account.You can also use that to buy an online the uon card..
Thanks for the info!
welcome.. i think only 250 for opening account and 100 for pay pal fee.you add that to your account paypal after you have eon card..
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think it`s same like me.. iam posting, iam responding and iam checking in the morning after i wake up. sometimes iam enough or satisfied with my daily earning..but sometimes iam not satisfied with my daily earning
yes ,there re times i am excited to see and there are times i am not satisfied,but it depends on my participation in a day if it is slow, earning is slow too..
@adhyz82 (36289)
so it`s called the fair measurement.. if you are active you will get the higher earning.. if you are not active, dont hope you get the higher earning..
I am also happy to see my earning is increased day by day. I never miss looking at a glance my earning log and after I checked if there are comment on my post from the last day. I felt I am inclined to make post and reply some discussion. I like here for the reasons of friendship and money as well. Thank You myLot.
Yes true,we happy to see our every day earning. And we also learn a lot and friends in here ..we enjoy posting and discussions..have a great day.
Thank you befrindwithme and Happy A Nice Day To you as well.
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
Like all other i used to check my earning daily when i was new here and eager to see how much i made every day but now i am usually just concerned discussion and did i get any comments on my response and stuff like that and most of the time check my earning only when i get a search engine reward but yeah i do keep checking my earning during last week of a month as i want to reach the minimum payout amount sadly i haven't made it this time may be next time
Yes that is my experience when i was new always checking how much i did it..But longer here i am concern too how much response i have and also my earning!both ways.
@dodo19 (31324)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do check it out, and it is nice to see my earnings go up. Even if it's only a little bit. It's still nice to see. I like seeing it go up.
yes sometimes not excited if i am not working here for long but still happy to it because i earn although not much but make me happy too..
hi befrind Oh I love to check each day to see my earnings. I did not do too well yesterday because I lost six responses to discussions I had thought were okay. I thought I knew the rules backwards and forwards but I guess I need to re read them.but I will be okay I am sure. Good luck and happy mylotting. hope you had a loveley thanksgiving.
Yes every activity we did is excite us to look forward to it in the next day..We enjoy being here,participating and also enjoy talking with any here!late me hehe
@atleya (947)
We do same action, always check our earning every morning. Just to know, as we all aware that we can not expect too much from mylot. But, here you can enjoy many things, good discussions, good share etc.
Yes, i am every morning i log in in here i did excited,but i did not expect to much i just base on my work in here.. yes we enjoy and keep posting.
@enelym001 (8333)
Don't pressure yourself dear. Don't think much about your earnings here. Just enjoy sharing and expressing your thoughts with other lotters here Although I won't deny, it becomes a habit for me to look on the top of this page because there you will instantly see how much you earned. I usually checks my daily earnings when the dollars on top has changed. Then only I will check how much I earned the past day
Oh friend, i did it because i want to know how much i did for my work and posting.. I just want to know it so i will cash out early.. I know i enjoy lot here and discussions..thank you.
Same here. Although my earning is not that much a day, but I'm still excited to see it. No one pays us to give advice or ask advice. Let's all enjoy and earn!
Yes true,we always looking to it,and yes while aern we enjoy time here posting and earning.. we learn a lot also here.
@SandeeE (346)
I too love to each day check MyLot to see what my total earned from the day before is. Everyday I try to make a little bit more and have started tallying the time frame it takes to do so many discussions. I always try to do one "new" discussion myself a day too. I really enjoy the interaction with other's but it's even better to get paid for it.
We enjoy a lot in here and even checking the earning.. I always make discussion and happ for it to do it.. I am also trying to get more dents a day
I think everyone of us is excited to know how much we have earned here the day before. Actually, mylot is my alarm clock. It is my motivation of going out of my bed. Before when I was not yet a member of mylot, I always wake up 9-10 in the morning, but now I'm already wide awake at 6am!
Oh ,,you sure love my lot!.When i was nerw in here , i too late to sleep and also wake up early! But now i sleep early,and wake up late!because i was sick so i am careful in computer too much..
@nophie (2338)
it`s called you are so curiosity and you are addicted with this beautiful site.. i can feel whats your feeling..my friend told too his experience and it`s similar than yours.. because iam not more active, i know i can expect how much my earning every day.. it`s good for me if i can be active every day like you..but i had no time for it..