My brother gave me his extra stereo system

We brought it over to my sisters house for the holiday. I saw he had one already and asked about it being an extra one. WOW!! he said do you want it and I said,yes. He said,you can have it. And this is a very nice system I now just need to find a place to put it.
@inertia4 (27772)
That was real nice of your brother to tie you the extra stereo system. I have done that a few times for my mother. When ever I bought a new one, I would give her my old one. That way it did not go to waste. But now, I use a Bose lifestyle system, it's small and the sound is out of this world. Enjoy your stereo, now you can have nice music when you are here on MyLot.
I heard of that system you have and how nice the sound is. I would not mind one of them too.
@inertia4 (27772)
Well, they are not cheap, I can tell you that. I have that now for about 5 years. What I do have and not hooked them up lately is a set of Bose 901 speakers. They are the best speakers I have ever heard in my life. everything sounds live through them. But I love my little lifestyle system. It's amazing the sound that comes out of those little speakers.
@winterose (39918)
this is wonderful for you, I am glad you got it. Somebody offered me a love seat, now to see if I will get it.
I hope by now you have it in your place.
@winterose (39918)
no not yet, I am supposed to get it when the person moves, I don't know when that is because my friend told me the person is moving and I don't know who that person is. My mother is giving me a sofa that turns into a bed, which I am getting on Saturday anyhow.
@sid556 (31003)
What a cool brother you have! I'm sure you will find a spot for it. I miss having a good system so much. I listen to music all the time and haven't had a decent stereo system in years. I get all my music off the computer these days which is better than nothing. Well, at least you got something good today to offset KK's antics a bit. Glad to hear that.
I am waiting on adrian to set up this and I will be buying some cd's..
Sounds good to me!! My mother is getting an extra, too. My Uncle has something that he hooked up with a record player. I have all of Mom's old 45 RPM records, so I am going to give them back to her, now that she has a record player. For a long time I was the only one with a record player. LOL Now she has one too.
That is good as well I am hoping to get me some cd's soon.
That's really cool. Like an early Christmas present.
@alberello (4755)
Blessed you !! You have a decent brother, my friend !!