I just love eating lemon heads.

I bought a big box and I hope my daughter comes and wants some. These bursts of lemon are getting me hooked every time i eat one. I had more than on serving I am sure. I just need to put the box down. I know it will not happen anytime soon though. Is there something you like just as much..
Hi Sharon. You got me confused. What are lemon heads? Are they candy? or are they real lemons or what? I like lemon drops which are candy... I also like real lemons and I sometimes will eat them.
Yes,PQ they are candy that has a sweet inside and a sour outside. I can't eat real lemons like I can eat this though.
PQ, I shared a picture of this candy in my box, and what makes them really good, (that is if they are still made this way) is it has real lemon juice in them..
Oh I see now.. thanks for that picture marmelanirel! I had no idea.
@winterose (39928)
I don't know what you mean by lemon heads. I can't really think of anything except food, I love roti I could eat it every day but I don't make it I have to wait to order it and haven't been doing that lately.
I never heard of this food before and yes lemon heads is candy..
@winterose (39928)
It is a west indian dish served in all the islands
hi winterose is not roti a kind of pasta? sounds good.but why is the candy called lemon heads?
@carmelanirel (21113)
Do Lemonheads still have real juice in them? I remember buying these when my kids played soccer, the lemon juice gave them an extra natural boost on the field..I haven't had any since, now I want some..
No they always had the sweet inside. Those much be something else. I would like to try them as well.
No, lemonheads use to, if not now, have real lemon juice in them. They have a sweet/sour taste years ago and the real juice was great at giving one energy naturally..Look at the box, it will say whether or not it has real juice in it.
Lemonheads - Made with real juice
If you look in the bottom right hand corner it says, "Made with Real Lemon Juice"
Wow I haven't had Lemon Heads in years. I used to love those. For me it's very hard to put down chocolate covered raisins. I love them. I would put bunches of them in my mouth and chomp down on them with a big smile on my face the whole time .... LOL
I like those as well and could eat them like you. I just don't like to think about eating all that chocolate.
oh I love those too bu t how about chocolate covered peanuts, at least the nuts are good for you. I really prefer though 90 percent Dark gharidelli chocolate with hazel nuts an raisins and I can eat two sqyares of them without making my blood sugar rise.dark chocolate in small amounts is good for your heart as it contains antioxidants so I often have just that small amount at one time. really nmost of the time I am a v ery good diabetic eater really.
@dong88 (794)
Hello! You so of eating habits is very good. I? Like to eat chili,I will buy back to a lot of chili is put in the home. Eat when,to take out the cooking,make delicious food. Ha ha, very delicious! Happy every day!
I try to do my best with eating and sometimes I fall for a bit of sweets here and there.
First of all, Lemon Heads rock! I used to eat them all of the time as a child, realy until my teeth started hurting! It was something about them, because normal lemons are too acidic and the taste is just horrendous! Lemon Heads had that special burst of lemony goodness and you get a taste of sour, followed by a sweet sensation! Now that you've reminded me of its true greatness, I'm headed to he grocery store to get some!
Get some cherry heads while your there they are awesome too.
@alberello (4767)
It's weird for me, I never met anyone who liked to eat the head of the lemons !!
Those are candy that i am talking about and they are really great.
hi gifts oh yes indeed and its p robably not nearly as halthy as your lemon heads, and that is crunch and munch caramel flavored popcorn with pecans in it, and I have a hard time stopping eating them. I can use them okay when my blood sugar is low, but if I eat to much of t hem then it goes u up. also love potato chips, lays really and they do not do so much damage to my b sugar but the salts not too good for me seeing I ha ve high blood pressure. Lemon heads,is that a candy? sounds good to me as I have a sweet tooth which is a bad combo for a diabetic. lol.
Hi Hatley, I wonder if this is an east coast candy, because I remember getting them as a kid too. I posted a picture of it in my box, and though your treat isn't healthy, just because this has real lemon juice, I don't know how healthy Lemon Heads really are..lol
I love lemon heads. Always have and always will. They are great when you first put them in your mouth, but be ready to squint your face few times. I use to like to ride and just pig out on them.
• Austria
Yes lemon heads are absolutely addictive!
@SomeCowgirl (32277)
I like those things too, Well I don't get the lemonheads themselves, the cheaper kind but they're just the same and just as addicting. Cinnamon discs can be just as addicting for me as well. Reese's Peanut Butter candy if I get some, the same. Usually for things like that I get the smallest amount I can. Machine in the breakroom at work has reese's pieces and I get some of them sometimes if I have the money to do so, but only get a dollar's worth if that.
@carolscash (9507)
I usually don't like anything lemon flavored, but I do remember eating these several years ago and thought that they were pretty good. I am glad you enjoy them! I like the red twist licorice candy (like Twizzlers) that they sell at Dollar General in their brand. I can eat a whole bag at a time if I am not careful. I also throughly enjoy chocolate!!
@deliar (609)
hehehe.. yes i have something that i like so much, i like grapes, really. i cant stop to eat this whenever i see this on my home, it will disappear in a minutes.. hehehehe... cause i really love them and it have so many anti oxidant, so it is healthy. really useful for our immunity. it have many advantages if we consume it regularly. happy mylotting.. cheers
I love Lemonheads too! I used to get these wafer that were Vitamin C with Acerola and they were so good. Used to always eat Vitamin C like crazy. Love lemon juice and all that sour stuff. Ascorbic acid is what makes it sour. Hope your daughter comes by to eat some. What I really like though is chocolate truffles. Yum!
@Rosa26 (2621)
I love to eat ice cream sandwich Ibuy a box of that and when I beging to eat it I can't stop eating, I love it, but I try to be away of that when I go to the supermarket because whenever I buy it, they don't last long at home.
Oh yum, I absolutely love Lemonheads, but it has been a long time since I've had any of them. I remember when I was a little girl my parents would give us all a dollar when we were at my grandmother's house and we would walk to the store around the corner from her house, Lemonheads were always on the list of candy that I would get to fill my little bag up with. I loved to put one in my mouth and just let it melt in there.
I never got into those. However, my current addiction are these chocolate covered marzipan balls that my friend Christine sent me from Germany. I'm so hooked on those. We're exchanging Christmas gifts, but throughout the year I'm going to send her money to buy me German stuff, and send it over here! ;)
@velvet53 (1814)
I am the same way with lemon heads. They are so blasted good. But put Junior Mints in front of me and I pig out. Oh well, who says we can't enjoy these little things in life.