Something scary is happening around me right now- HELP!

@jaiho2009 (39079)
I am typing here in mylot when I heard some noise. okay, I am alone here- kids were out for a trip. I stopped typing and listen trying to figure out where the noise came from. I heard things dropping from one room- I listened intently. Gotcha- it is coming from my daughter's room. With my heart-pounding, in tiptoed (not to make any noise) slowly getting near to my daughter's room holding a pliers (oh yeah-don't know where i get this pliers on my hand) turning the doorknob slowly-slowly- I peep - opening the door more wide-wider I can't see no- one, but say my daughter's things scattered on floor books- pens- powder- and few more things. Hmnnn- I was searching the room when suddenly a thing comes out from under the bed -swiftly - I screamed !!! Goodness- it's my daughter's cat chasing a cockroach * Have a great weekend everyone* jaiho® 11-27-2011 Sunday 2:10pm PT
@tamirs (1808)
Oh Jai,I really stopped breathing..Till the cat appears in the story.. :-( GRRRRRRRRRR... Cut watching horror movies,will you?? About the cat,that always happens to my daughters room before when it wasn't that closed..Good thing we had time to renovate it and now the cat is always on the ceiling if my daughter is not here.. :-)
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello tamirs, Hehehe- oh well, I guess I will watched horror movies now. It's nice to watch horror movies while alone and windows open esp now it's windy. My front door is swinging actually and will give a little creepy feeling hehehe. My daughter's cat followed me everywhere while I am cleaning this morning and I never thought she was left inside the room when I closed it Now, let's watch horror movies
@tamirs (1808)
Ewwww,no scary movies pleaseeeeeee... or ill pee in my pants.. :-D Yaikkssss... I can imagine the pliers though :-D
@jaiho2009 (39079)
I am thinking where did I pick the pliers since my tool box is placed outside (near the entrance door- where I had a hanging cabinet serves as stock room-tools and other stuffs) Okay, i remember I did a little plumbing last night with my kitchen faucet
@babyanna (1217)
Hi,jaiho~ Haha,at first I thought it was a pipe leaking since you said you heard something drop.That would really be badness. Now I feel relieved,haha.So,did the cat catch the cockroach?
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello baby, Yah,my daughter's kitten did catch the cockroach (eww) good things, but made me jump off my feet really thanks for your comment and have a good day
@babyanna (1217)
Yippee for the kitten~Haha~I've seen my bf's Blacky trying to catch flies and mosquitos.Too bad they are too small and fast for her to catch.It would be great if she can catch them though,so I wouldn't be awaken by the darn mosquitos!!! Thanks.Good day to you too.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Yah,I've observed cat are fond of catching insects- flies and mosquito. This reminds me of Simon's cat (hahaha) My daughter's cat looks funny when it's trying to catch a fly
@veejay19 (3592)
hello dear sis jai, how are you? How did the cat come in,through the window? Did you think it was a spook roaming in your house?Anyway you had fun.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello veejay anna, No- my daughter's cat is here inside out house and I was cleaning the house this morning. She keeps following me- maybe I closed my daughter's room and did not noticed that the kitten was there (^_^) Nice to see you again dear
@ravisivan (14051)
It was interesting to read the description. I also hear rat noise now and then and we caught a rat yesterday night. To forget about being alone switch on the TV and put some music channel so that it sings continuously. good day.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello ravi, Nice to see that yellow happy face in your avatar (^_^) I like being alone- I like the silence, yes, with music as always (so-it's no silence here -hehehe) have a great weekend
@averygirl72 (12618)
This post caught my attention. Its full of suspense. I thought something bad was really going to happen. Thank God its only a cat!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello avery, yah, my daughter's naughty cat It gives me the creep- I am alone here and ohh- made me scare
@neelia_lyn (1388)
The title was eye-catching, indeed! But I somehow knew that it's nothing serious, lol. But I was expecting something like ghosts :D Thanks anyway and enjoy!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello neelia, A ghost- well,maybe the ghost is scared of me (hahha) It never scares me (ghost) alive person scares me much thanks for your response and have a great weekend
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Hi di Goodness- it's my daughter's cat chasing a cockroach Did you really need to mention this? It killed all my hopes that you were so very near to have found Casper
@jaiho2009 (39079)
sids, Aw- with a pliers? You think I can catch Casper with a pliers?
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
The pliers ... I responded where to find them on that discussion... Casper... ummm... using pliers to catch him will be quite rough on him
@jaiho2009 (39079)
uh uh dear sids....you think I can use that pliers to Casper? He's too cute
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Wow, that is scary! I know how you felt though, noises when your the only one in the house. About 8 motnhs ago I was home alone, had just gotten out of the shower and was sitting in my towel when I heard the sound of laughter. I was scared so I called a friend after I checked the house, nobody in the house. It was odd, just a little chuckle but enough to scare me! Of course, I've heard other things too, equally as scary!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello girl, Uh uh, I've heard chuckle and whistles too. Scary...the worst is, movement and footsteps like sound from the ceiling. Even kids heard it too- but we only ignore. They're around us-nothing to be scared for. Alive persons are more scary since they can harm us.
@sjvg1976 (13966)
Hello Jaiho, I too was scared going through your discussion but found a cat at the end instead of a ghost or a spirit*hehehe* It is so scary when i am alone and the continuous noise comes from someone's room.But Jaiho i am fortunate that i never heard such noises as i don't have a pet at home and in future if i hear it then definitely it would be of a ghost.*hahaha*
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello sj, I will look for a ghost as pet (ahahaha) I never thought it's my daughter's cat- yah,it scares me honestly
@enelym001 (8333)
Whoops so this was the first post before the other one? I saw this so late... I didn't know about the cockroach and that's why thesids is talking about this cat great cat! i hope she got the roach!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello enelym, Yup- this is how everything started.. the cat, the pliers and screwdriver
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Omg you sure have a brave heart. If i were in your place, i would have just locked myself up in my room and hid under my blanket
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello thatgirl, Now I know why kids found blanket as the most secured place to hide I wish to to do the same- but,I need to check it first before hiding
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
So sweetie........ You were going to attack the poor cat with pliers?
@jaiho2009 (39079)
dear saphy, ahahaha...poor kitty sweetheart
@bagarad (7860)
• Paso Robles, California
Leave it to a cat to cause a ruckus! This reminds me of the time one night when we lived in our very first house. We had a large tree out there in the back yard, right next to a small pond. We heard footsteps outside that night, and we were both already dressed for bed. It was too late to be the neighborhood kids who used to climb the fence to play in the pond when they thought we weren't looking. (We finally got acquainted with them and let them play when we were home) Anyway, the noise was fairly loud because it was autumn and leaves had fallen, making it difficult for anyone to walk quietly. So my brave husband finally grabbed a flashlight to go investigate. Turned out it was only a toad, but he couldn't hop without rustling the leaves, either, and it did sound like a person walking.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello bagarad, A toad hopping (oh my,,I can just imagine that) I am listening to music -in low volume, that my daughter's cat activities caught my attention. Well- she is a great catcher and that cockroach- ewww. Thanks for sharing your experience and have a good day
@jagjit273 (1740)
Wow thats A scary scene From a horror Movie
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello jagjit, Oh yeah, you can imagine me holding a pliers (this made me laugh either- where on earth I pick that pliers)
@inertia4 (26913)
Strange things lurking in the night. LOL. I like this story. Now that truly is parafeline activity. LOL.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Indeed,my daughter's cat made my day Maybe trying to become "Puss in Boots" i mean...with pliers
@inertia4 (26913)
Now that you mention it, it had to be the cat that took the pliers.
Thank you this was great! I really needed a good laugh these past couple days I have not laughed at all. Great story! Loved it. =)
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello LMB, Sorry for my late response dear...at least I made you laugh :P Have a great weekend
@TheCatLady (4696)
• Israel
Good kitty is doing her job chasing the big bad roaches. Why is kitty all alone in the room and not perched on your lap or the keyboard?
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello CatLady, Aw, she always does it. I never knew she was inside my daughter's room when I closed the door. She always follows me while I am cleaning the house and there she was locked inside my daughter's room and messed everything -made me clean all the mess again
@myfb2009 (8304)
Wow, Jai sis, you are such a very brave person. Daring to attack your intruder armed with only a pliers. If it was me, i will get ready a big umbrella, before i am going to investigate where the sound came from. As regarding my pet kitty and puppy, i always prefer not to let them inside my bedroom. Because they are really very playful, and can mess around with all our things. Hope you won't let your pet cat goes into any of the rooms anymore, or else your cleaning jobs won't finish. Hope you don't punish your pet cat for the mess. Do take care always, sis...
@jaiho2009 (39079)
dear sis, An umbrella hehehe...ok I will consider the umbrella next time. I did not noticed my daughter's cat was locked inside her room when I closed the door. This naughty cat is following me everywhere when I am cleaning the house yesterday and I am all alone here till night time... :P Have a great day sis
@mr_pearl (5037)
Haha... That is a nice one... Strange things happen always... And they make us laugh a lot.. Have a good day!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello mar_pearl, Yah, strange things happened and it happens while I am all alone duh! have a great day always
@jazel_juan (15767)
lol it happens..we scare ourselves
@jaiho2009 (39079)
dear jazel, Blame to the cat or maybe the cockroach and now the missing pliers