iam playing futsal this morning, what about your activity?

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
my activity today was begun from playing futsal this morning.. after 2 weeks did not play futsal, my foot and my hand is not patient for playing futsal.. i forgot, my position in futsal is Goalkeeper..sometimes i don`t think every sunday i get hard challenge from my friend.. so sometimes iam absence..i need some great opponent who make me working hard for save my place..i need a good opponent.. today i get a challenge and some dangerous tackling from opponent..it`s hurt but i enjoy the challenge... i always believe with always facing a great opponent,my ability and my skills can be increased and ready for the tournament or cup level.. but get challenges, make me headache..maybe the effect of collision with the opponent.. oh My God...but i still enjoy the game this morning.. what about your activity this sunday??
@Sanitary (3969)
Yes, only with competition and challenges, we shall improve. There's no point in playing against weaker opponents since there's nothing much to learn from. My bf and brother are fans of futsal and they have always entered many of such competitions held locally. It's good to see them enjoy themselves and i'm surprised by the speed of futsal, which is so much different from field play. Then again, with such speed in their play, i get to see many interesting tricks from players and i'm amazed by them.
@adhyz82 (36289)
of course..its different if we play with a weaker opponent and stronger opponent.. there are many lesson that we got from a stronger opponent.. my ability as goalkeeper can be improved when i must to match against the stronger opponent..i must predict when i had to save the ball or when i must catch the ball...
@wulania (1528)
i was gardening
@adhyz82 (36289)
so tell me about your activity today about Gardening whasts the great experience from gardening for you??
@banta78 (4335)
Today being a Sunday morning, I am taking things easy. Playing game of cricket with my friends in the park, watching latest film releases at multiplex and eating out with family are some of things I plan to do today. Also plan to enjoy winter sun while reading my daily papers. Cheers :)
@adhyz82 (36289)
wow...playing cricket..it`s beautiful...it can make our body fresh..i do hope you didn`t get your seriously injured when you play cricket
@julianmac (397)
Hi, It looks like the weather is not being very friendly today as it has been raining all morning. Mostly I hang out with friends on Sundays. Later on we might just go for a movie or hit the bowling alley as usual. It's fun either way. Hope you have enjoyed your weekend too. Keep practicing those skills.
@adhyz82 (36289)
wow..it`s different with my place...it`s hotter here..after play futsal, i feel so tired because we are not only tired because had played futsal but we are tired because of temperature
I usually going to church and had lunch with my family and after that back home and go online to read some discussion here at mylot ^^.
@adhyz82 (36289)
you are devoted people... welcome to mylot basbabasha..i do hope you enjoy here..