Leaving in my Lot .Will you??

Why to leave right? And why not to leave?....kidding..Well, i will not leave! i will only leve if my lot will leave me! How close are you to this site?
@jaiho2009 (39079)
There's always a reason why someone leave mylot or other sites. Well, I cannot say that I will never leave mylot- I admit, mylot means a lot to me... I am planning,honestly, but not sure-.... Mylot is my first serious/legit earning site..and I have one of the best thing in my life ever happens here in mylot.
Yes it is true that we have reasons to leave my lot or to not leave..Maybe there is more income to other site than here.. When i ws searching other paid site i leave my lot ,and was expected to pay more,but when i know that i am banned and heard that it was scam, i back here..
@enelym001 (8333)
As long as there's internet at home I will not leave mylot. Well maybe even if I don't have net at home, I will try to go to cafe's to continue with myLot. 'Though probably not so active anymore. Will only leave this site if myLot kicked me out. Well if that happens, it was still not my choice to leave. Will miss the discussions here too.
Yes true,even me,while cooking,working home i stay my lot on so i can go back in here. Me too,if i have computer,, i go to cafe always and stay there whole day hahaha.. i t is great site to be stay!
@atleya (947)
Till now, I don't think to leave mylot.. I am still love mylot, I hope I will always love mylot.. forever...
Like atleya ,I also did not ever think about leaving this site.I love mylot much and more.
Oh yes i will not, i will only leave if this site will gone but i think i trust it for long till raptured me
hi befrindwithme I am starting my fifth year here so am stuck\ on mylot for sure. I will not be leaving as long as I AM living so its a gone deal for me.,I am a happy mylotter for sure. will keep on mylotting too.
Oh great you here so long its not new but veteran! am new here ,but even i am , i love my lot and my stay! Love people here,interesting because there re around the earth!Learning from any kind of views!
I love my lot much and more. For me mylot is not a site for just earning money but it is a site to help to get points or ideas about any topic. So i will never leave mylot.