Do you think that you have another chance?

Since we still here on earth,and still alive,you have another chance today,or maybe tomorrow.. We just dn't know what is the future..We have to realize that God gives us nother day,chance to live,to have realize our faults admit the mistakes and ask forgiveness to God.. We are to thankful to it because even we here still,we experience blessings,even in the midst of circumstances... I have another chance to live,to know my God,accepting Him,and know him more and know people around the eart even here! my lot!Thank you all!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
The moment we woke up and see the new day -means it is another chance for us. If we haven't done anything good yesterday,try to make up some for today. We are always given a good chance-another chance to admit our mistake and changed our bad ways.
Yes very true that every day we wake up is another chance for us to be thankful that we still alive. If we do something abd sin,we have a chance to repent,and chang it .. A great day to you.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Praise the Lord befrindwithme, as long as there is air in our bodies there is another chance...I am very very happy to me able to say that I truly believe in God and he is with us all the time.. He is an awesome God... and he is with us and by our sides at all times...I am a survivor of B R E A S T cancer and I know he gives second chances and third and forth and on and on. He is a good God and he is good to us even when we do not deserve it...He really is.
@jtj_hello (627)
I am always thankful to each day that God adds to my life here on earth. We certainly don't know what the future is but we have today to sow. If we plant good deeds today, we will rip the good fruit tomorrow.
Yes very true that being thankful to each day,and life is a wonderful to give word to God because He is powerful,that we can still live and move.. Achance to live today,and also for more days to come..