damn its only a dream

Calgary, Alberta
Yesterday i have a very weird dream but despite of its weirdness,I have wishful thinking that its real apparently it wont come true. Since its out of this world but who knows this dream might mean something. The dream is that I was tired from work and I was about to open my medicine cabinet so i can brush my teeth but the moment I opened the medicine cabinet, I saw a portal to another dimension instead. inside the portal is a fertile rich land and its empty, as in humans on it. It is tropical and its rich with vegetation. Its also so big its the size of Russia. I would have solved the over population problem of my country if its damn real. An empty dimension with a vast land area, it can be sued for farming and residence as well. since its the size of Russia, I guess I people in my country can abandon some cities of my country and turn those cities into forest, so this earth will have more oxygen. after I woke up, I opened my medicine cabinet to brush my teeth, there is no portal to an world with the land area as big as Russia, Its just my toothbrush, toothpaste, and vitamins. Can you share some beautiful dreams of yours that is ruined by waking up...
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello Capt, Goodness and you were expecting to see that land upon opening your med cabinet I hate it when I dreamed of something-like real and the moment I woke up- it's gone
• Calgary, Alberta
if your medicine cabinet became aportal to a dimension where there is a Russian sized island that is all yours, what would you do to that mega large continent sized land, Youknow Russia is country but its larger than continent, I actually think it should have been a continent instead of a country, since its larger than Oceania(Australia) with that Land you can either expand the Phillipines, or make a new country.
Hehhe ,about dream in the night . I had a dream last night too , but I forgot it already. I just know it is about a girl . hahha maybe I need a girlfriend .
• Calgary, Alberta
I bet its something you really like and you are loving that moment with that girl, you are about to kiss her and you woke up.