I want a playstation 3

I know the only way I will get one is if Adrian helps me buy one. I just learned they have a whole set of sims games for that one system. I want that so bad I can taste it. I asked on freecycle and know it is just a dream. But,I would never pass up the chance to ask. I am going to save up to move and for my system at the same time. I need so many things that it is not even funny. LIke my teeth to be paid off,lol. I will get my system if it kills me.. Then I will pay for my whole set of sims games.
@JenInTN (27565)
I wanted a PS3 for a while but we ended up with an Xbox 360. I enjoy doing the online games with it. Those PS3s do a ton of stuff. They are Wifi and work alot like a computer I heard. They are also blue ray players. There is a lot to them besides just games. I bet those Sims will play like a dream.