Love will not last...

Does anyone ever think love will not last??? I am so happy with adrian and tonight I stopped and had to say to myself will this last. I was in church on Sunday and I asked am I doing the right thing here. I have no clue how this happened to me. I love this man so much all I want is him. I am so happy in love that joy fills my body everytime I look in is face. I watch him sleep and I just lay there with a big smile on my face. I wonder sometimes will something happen to wipe this all from me. I told my mother today just how much I love this man. Bj knows because she is here with us so much. It is just funny that I have to wonder about this. How can two people stay in love for years and years???
love will last.If you think everything that you together is precius,you will found that you all in love and you will feel so happy and joy fills you body. Congratuation for you have found true love.
Thanks very much ..
@winterose (39918)
don't even think about it, don't allow those negative thoughts to enter your head, just love and be loved.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Love lasts a lifetime. Yes,I've seen people happy with their partner,staying together,lived happily ever after. It is love that make every relationship to lasts forever...love and love.
Love will last if the two of you worked together to make it last. 2 people who were in love tend to make their relationship lasts for long time because they have the same thing in common which is love. If you still have some doubts if the two of you will end up together and if the love you have for each other will last then you might not yet sure of your true feelings toward your partner.
I think differently from you that love will last forever. It is apparently your decision how it will work for you. If you wanted your love to last long, I was sure you made it working out. It's entirely up to us. My parents have been living together and have been through ups and downs to wade their marriage for 34 years long. I was really proud of them. I learned from them that the only key is acceptance and respect to one each other. We must have acceptance. We accept our pairs the good and bad were. I hope their key worked for marriage. I am a Christian and divorced is terminated and not allowed.
@kicysmile (213)
you love will be last,I am a chinese traditional girl ,this year i am going to married somebody who near my home,the most reason is the boy near from my home,my mother want me to marry him.in fact I am sad.i found we are not falling love until love.you are luck,beucause you are have ture love,congratulations,you love will last forever.best friend.
Romance does not necessarily last, but love does.You choose to love someone, and you work at it, (and play at it) and as you are together longer and longer, things change, but they get better and deeper and stronger. Love lasts.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Agreeing with winterose just let yourself love and be loved something which does not happen to all of us. I have seen a few Women really suffer for want of some kind of love I would not tolerate it not at all even if I had to be on my own for the rest of my life.xxx
It is hard work. Keeping things interesting and not being overbearing or obcessive. DOn't make him out to be the only thing in your life. That isn't healthy and makes the love become unpleasant. Be sure you are there for him and that he is there for you.
hi sharon two people who really deeply love each other will keep finding out things about each other as long as they live and our love deepens. we had secret codes between us that others would not know. we stayed in love because we kept learning new things about each other. Its hard to explain but we never really tired of each other. He had this way of making things fun and a sunny disposition while I was more of a pessimist but I complemented him where he trusted everyone I was more discerning and where I was depressed he' was cheery so we helped each other , we completed each other .
@CTHanum (8254)
Only god's love is forever..But it does not mean we can't find and search for other love. Find it and treasure it while we still have it as we would not know what will happen tomorrow.(^^)
@joni1215 (394)
The love grows as does the relationship and it may not have the bubbly feeling of a new relationship but it does take on it's own feeling. A feeling of comfort and joy I suppose. Your friendship will deepen and that is something that you will want to have as you grow older. If you are lucky one completes the other. I would not wast a lot of time wondering if it will last as that can change things. Just enjoy what you have.
@asliah (11148)
hi, we can say that if the love will last it means they have an happy ending,but as i have observe there are more relationship that will never last,sometimes its only in the first but as days goes by it change suddenly.but i still believe that there are few couples and partners who still lasts their relationship.
@inertia4 (27713)
Well, I guess we are at an age that we have lived life and learned a lot about relationships. I believe if you're that in love with him that it will last. He sounds like a good man and a loving person. I found someone who gets me, totally, one hundred percent. And I am totally in live with her. She is a much better person then my ex could ever be.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
when love is true it can last a long time. can last a lifetime as long as the person with whom you love and you love him. because love is eternal because love is real when it is something very valuable and many people only lose when you assess it. so I think I anmerila true love and I hope I can be with him forever and love withstand all challenges. interesting discussion. nice day!
@desi8989 (120)
When the right person with love is eternal.
@djbtol (5498)
Congrats that you find yourself in a wonderful love relationship. The question "Will love last?" is natural in your case, but the real issue is will you and adrian each maintain your committment to the relationship and to each other? The lasting ability of your relationship will depend on each other's actions, words and attitudes. Here is my two cents for your future. If the two of you ever find that the emotional love is becoming less prominent or absent, then you must do two things: Both of you must stand strong in your committment to the relationship and each other until you understand what is changing in the relationship. (If there is any issue for apology and forgiveness discovered, move on it quickly). You must sustain the relationship on committment and caring alone, until the emotional bond is restored. Not always easy to do, but worth it in the end.
Anything can happen tomorrow, but in the meantime we have to enjoy what we have today. I am married to a much older man, and he may die within 10 or 20 years. Who knows? However, we've had 7 wonderful years together (4 years married) and plan to enjoy the time we have left. Imagine what I'd miss if I decided not to marry him because something MIGHT happen!