New Blog (full page script linkbucks)

@Jacruz25 (1124)
I started a new blog and I have learned that using full page script of linkbucks would be a great method than tediously creating individual or multiple links. I recently, started earning a few bucks from linkbucks so this time I really trust that site. At this rate I am earning a steady earning of 20-30cents a day. It's not much but now that I started using the full page script I'm hoping that my earnings will increase. Are you a member of linkbucks? If so, then can you share on how you earn in that site?
@monouu (2612)
I use another similar site - adfly. Its rate seem to be better than linkbuck. I don't use them on my website which I introduce paying sites as it will drive people away & I'll lost potential referral which can earn me more money in long term. I however use them on other stuffs & promote the links actively. I earn $1+ daily & have earned $100 so far.
@Jacruz25 (1124)
Good strategy. I know about adfly but I don't know if the payrates there is higher compare to linkbucks. I like the instant payment i liknbucks
@webgirl01 (693)
Hey there! I'm actually joining linkbucks but i feel its hard to earn money from it unless you have traffic on your blog or website. :D
@Jacruz25 (1124)
That's very true, in fact at first I was not earning at all. Then I started earn something like 1cent a day and I keep on creating many links (sure it was not easy). Now I started to use full page script and try to see if it works. I'm still on the process of uploading bunch of files to share it on my new blog.