Do You Like Watching The Sky In Thed Night?

@srjac0902 (1170)
Italy
Those who live in the hot region and under the hot season, mostly spend their late evenings under the open air. Children love watching the sky, the movement of the stars twinkling, they love to watch the moon. Under the moonlight, we just like to relax and have a family talk or like to sing or crack jokes and laugh. Sometimes we get visitors or the relatives who spend time with us. When we get the sweet fragrance of the flowers, specially the fragrance of Jasmines, we feel so much happy and enjoy the cool breeze. The children often enjoy to watch their own shadow and they like to hold their hands against the wall making different designs - in particular that of animals. Today many may sit with their computers but when we were small we loved to be outside under the moon and relax.
@enelym001 (8333)
We don't have an open area yet and couldn't look out in the sky to watch it during evenings. Soon enough when the house construction is fully done I can do that again... When we are staying on an apartment before that has a really wide window, I usually gaze into the sky every night, just looking at the stars and the moon. It's really refreshing and it made me think and dream about a lot of things.
@srjac0902 (1170)
We may not say it in theory but in practice we know that when we are thoughtful , finally we prefer to look at the nature or watch the sky. The moon and the stars know to make us engaged by stimulating us to gaze upon them. We may not remember all our thoughts, but we do experience of having pored out all our feelings and often we feel somewhat relaxed atleast when the cool and gentle breeze carresses us
@enelym001 (8333)
Such a nice feeling aint it? Hmmm I hope my room upstairs will be fully constructed, I really love gazing out in the night sky. Nature and the calm sea can also have the same effect on us, bringing us relaxation. But yes, the cool and gentle breeze in the night can make us feel more relaxed. I used to look at the moon before and in my mind I was singing a song and dreaming about finding my true love
@ritanoot (124)
• Israel
I like watching the sunrising and the sunset when its dark and the sky is clear its nice to watch to the moon and the stars
@srjac0902 (1170)
It is a silent communication. Here the silence envelops us. We may forget what we were thinking. We may just get enchanted by watching the setting sun and when the birds fly back to their nest. We may enjoy seeing the birds all fying together. We may become highly immaginative. Some may get inspired to write a poem or an article.
@ygna21 (294)
• Bulgaria
I love the open air alot too.Especially in the summer time at night. We have a balcony and we often sit on it at night with my sister.It is really nice. And we live in a small town so the air is very nice too and it is quiet and beautiful.But it is winter now and it gets very cold at night so it isn't the best idea to spend it outside haha But it is still nice during the days! :) Have a great day!
@srjac0902 (1170)
During the winter season we may not seek neither for the moon nor for the stars but a warm blanket. During the winter we may peep out looking for the Sun to shine at least for few hours of the day
@tamirs (1808)
when i was living alone in my apartment during my working years,i used to stay an hour watching the sky from my terrace.No sounds,no foods just coffee while watching the sky with stars and the moon before i go to bed. That makes me relax and have so time to think things out. But now because days are busier i don't have time to do that anymore.
@srjac0902 (1170)
I feel that specially when we are alone we do seek the moon as though to communicate. Even just gazing at the moon we are not aware at times that the hours do pass. We feel a contentment as though we had had a great communication with the moon or the stars. Many times perhaps we had been rewarded by great inspirations.
Okay, I think you mean, "Do you like watching the sky turn to night?" Well, yes. I used to be in astronomy class and at first I joined the class because I loved the night sky, and I still do. I love looking at the stars and the planets.
@Triple0 (1907)
I love the night sky too! I simply love being in the car at night, I would get back late from a wedding or a party and it's so relaxing to just sit in the car and stare out the window. It tends to make me sleepy too but I just love the serenity and the peace I can experience by staring out the window into the bright darkness. I hate the day time, it's too sunny and too many things happen. St night though, it's more calm and I feel so much more comfortable. At night as a kid, I use to run outside in the dark with my cousins to chase my rabbits in my yard. It was pretty fun as rabbits can't really see in the dark and we loved chasing them around and scaring them! We also tried camping outside under the night sky but it started to get cold. Night parties are the best! Except for the mosquitoes but I love hanging out at night, it is truly the best. The stars are pretty cool too, I wish I had binoculars or a telescope to look at them more clearer.
@derek_a (10903)
Yes, the night sky is fascinating. We can see more detail here in the UK during the winter nights as it is so much darker. When we lived in the city, it was difficult because there were so many lights at night, but now that we've moved out into the country in a small village, the night sky is black with the darkness and the stars and planets are easier to see. When we moved here, we got an astral telescope, and it is great to look at stars and planets that otherwise cannot be seen with the naked eye. I have tried to take photographs but it is difficult to focus into the small lens of the telescope,but I got one or two pictures of the moon and its craters, when it was full. _Derek
@jricky1 (6809)
I like to enjoy the happiness watching the night sky.Especially in the summer and i can also smell the sweetness fragrance of the flowers.It's so beautiful and romantic ,and then i chat with my friends whatever we want.It's really a gorgeous moments that i have in my life.lol,thanks for sharing this and made me thought about the past memories.Have a beautiful day.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
I like to watch the sky in night especially when the weather is fine,when sky is clear,with so many stars and the moon is so bright.Lying in the rooftop or roof while staring in the sky and thinking about our dreams and how beautiful life is.
@mantis36 (4238)
what you see on that night sky, the stars and the dark universe are all 16 billion years past... it is not that kind of picture that you see currently... because light from our eyes travels to infinity to the edge of the universe and the approximate estimated limit seen is 16 billion years past...
@GemmaR (8527)
I think that the sky is one of the most romantic things in the world. You know that no matter where you are in the world, you can look up at the same sky that everybody else in the entire world is looking at at the same time as you. I like to sit outside with my partner in the summer nights and look up at the stars in the night sky. We've even made up little stories about each of the stars which might sound silly when you read it written down, but it is the most romantic thing that anybody has ever done for me.