aging is one of the sad part of life

I watched a video from youtube. A caregiver hurt the old man. It is really a heart pounding video. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfV-OAoEzOs&sns After seeing this, i keep on thinking how hard it is to become old. After so many of existence and offering your life for others and for the world what will happen if our body is too weak to move? My god, i can feel it is one of the parts of life. Getting old. I remeber my mom's prayer , she doesn't to get older and even when she was young , at her 30's, she's always telling us i wanna live til 50 yrs only. And so maybe, that's God's answer , she died at 50 yrs old. Though painful in our part, I realize maybe this is because of her prayers before. I can't imagine myself being old. I don't wanna have wrinkles, sagging of skin. .etc. But we have to accept that, that is all part of the cycle. Still, I can't figure myself how I look like when I get older. What can you mylotters say about it? Thank you . Happy nylotting. :)
I believe that every one would agree on one thing that aging was the saddest part of our life and every one would also say the same that aging is going to happen to every one. I have been well prepared enough facing aging problem. I didn't want to think much about it, because I knew it would make me sick it. You must prepare yourself before you're going to face and knowing that you're not the only who will face this sensible problem. Thank You and enjoying your aging time.
Ha ha. .lols Funny when you say, enjoy your ageing time. Well, I guess we really should. I dont wanna just grow old. I wanna do lots of things that other cant . etc.And your right we have to face it, not thinking much about it, so that it would not make us sick thinking about it. Thank you. Happy mylotting:)
@Bluedoll (17069)
What can I say about it? Well, I can not understand the lanquage and sorry could only watch part of it so don't really know what surrounds this kind of action? My first thoughts were this is such a big man and not talking about the old person. Care giver? I don't think so. I would like to meet this "big man", he is such a big man to be a bully like that! I think he should have someone show him what a jail cell looks like. That whole channel didn't look right to me but I don't want to become angry!!! I understand zaga_cleuth I feel the same. I know someone who is old and they tell me that it is not for the weak. It can be hard, I know also a friend that works in with the elderly and she told me the old men are always after her with their hands but she just laughs. It can not be easy for looking after the elderly certainly is a tough job but hitting is never the answer, ever.
True. It is really tough time taking care of the old. Cuz id seen m grandpa and grandma, being cared by my mom before, and it was really hard. They are easily irritated and they have actions that could irritate the care giver too. But we should respect that. One day we will get old too. And we all deserve respect.
@GemmaR (8526)
Ageing is quite a sad part of life, however the thing that you have to remember is it is something that is going to happen to everybody, so there isn't all that much point in getting down about it because there's no way that we can avoid it. In addition to this, I think that the changes that we all experience happen to our bodies so slowly that we don't notice that the changes are even taking place. We all see ourselves in the mirror every day so this means that we're unlikely to notice the small changes; ageing won't be as bad as you think.
Maybe, my mind was just ruined by videos and articles i see about the aged. Yeah youre right, we cannot avoid getting old. One day, I'll be experiencing the same thing too. .I just don't want to see those wrinkles on my face. . waahh. . . Ha ha ha. Funny cuz, it bothers me. Nonsense thing. Happy mylotting.
Thanks for sharing this discussion. Well aging is a natural process, none can stop it, one must have special regard for aged persons.
@asliah (11149)
hi, we could not stop that process in our life,even we dont want to it will come for us always,and as you said it could be our sad part in our life.i am not ready to be an old but its the age but the looks.
@lijoos (346)
i dont want that...but i dont know if i can be happy at my..retirements.. but i will make sure that my parents..happy at there ages..
@davaome (1828)
i don't mind aging at all. maybe because i'm still young :) but the thing that happened to the old man was unnecessary, infact it was cruel. Hoping I won't be like that in the future. Aging maybe the deterioration of your physical appearance, but the memories and the experiences we have are priceless. i guess i look at the future in a positive way, that their is still something to look forward to, even if we are old. Happy Mylotting to you too :)
@Dassodils (2013)
I was not able to watch that link..Sp I will say my opinion about the heading and other description...I agree with you...That's a sad thing in our life...But I like to feel the all feeling and the changes that comes to me as on my body and mind..I think it's very funny to think that...I like to be a parent and after that, a good grandma...I will tell stories for my grand children...They will be very happy to hear that....I am very lazy in this age, 18.... :-) So if I get old, I will be really lazy...And will sit idle..Bu the sad thing is that I can't expect more on that time....We don't know that in which time god will call back us...That's really sad...We should love care others in our good time..We should teach our children that how to love and care others and teach them the good qualities and realize them the value of parents or the share of parents in a child's life..So they will not allow you to suffer and they will surely care you...Thanks