Searching 4 years old chat friend..

Friend - Friendship is always valuable
@lovedude (4456)
I was use to chat during college time.. I had few very good friends at that time.. one of them was sweet little cute girl.. almost half an age of mine.. she has disappeared from internet from last 3-4 years.. Today suddenly I am searching her.. not able to find on google plus or facebook.. I have full name, yahoo mail id.. is that enough? have you ever tried such search?
@Sanitary (3969)
Online friends are never easy to find especially once they gone missing. As being online, we are not restricted to just one ID. There are many reasons for one to go missing over a period of time, and some might even forget they ever used that particular. U can try doing a searching, but whether she remembers u, is another thing. Good luck on your search because it's not going to be easy. I've tried and i failed. I wish u success.
@lovedude (4456)
hmm..thanks.. yeah.. I know it's going to be hard.. and philipo people are in big trouble that's why I was worrying about her..
@cearn25 (3460)
Maybe she is not active anymore to the internet. That could one possible reason why you can't find her. Or else, she changed her name so no one can identify or find her. But I'm hoping that you will find her. Don't give up. Keep searching.
@lovedude (4456)
hmm. yeah.. I am trying my best. from your country only.. :)
I tried to find one girl I met 12 years ago. I tried every possible way to find and contact her. My search is four years old now and I didn't find her. I know her name and city were she lives, address I lost long time ago and phone number is lost when my cellphone was stolen in a club. I tough Internet can find everything and everybody or some piece of information that could help or give some hint, but no. When I think of if it makes me sad.
@lovedude (4456)
hmm.. may be that's what limitation of Internet.. or may be our relations.. :-(