How far will you go to please your beloved?...'just buzzing!

@Lhenni (1246)
My husband, insensibly requested prawn for lunch *sigh (my allergy!)... *isn't it depriving?! But I did! I cooked "Prawn Sarciado", as what I called this recipe. I do the cooking but hubby do the tasting *LOL... i don't want to spend my day again in ER :) Will you cook something you should not eat for the sake of your beloved? How far will you go to please your beloved?! *This request been my motivation to make my discussion about my prawn allergy posted.* Thanks to my husband 'bout the idea :)
My throat closes up and I swell up like a balloon and it gets very itchy. Adrian knows I don't have my epipen either so he would never ask me to do this for him.
@Lhenni (1246)
So drastic huh! That's what i'm avoiding giftsandbagscom! Good thing Adrian is after you. Anyway, there's more to please our tounge to look forward, right?! Happy Sunday!
There is so much more I can eat. I can't spell it or I would tell you what it is I can't eat. It is a sauce people eat on steak. and it is very very good. it is something like terriaki I can't spell it.
@Lhenni (1246)
Hi! It spelled teriyaki... anyway, spelling is not important, it's the taste that matters *lol... I loved it too. My in-laws once in a while, cooked chicken teriyaki... and yes! I love the sweet tangy taste it has. I think it's originally a Japanese cuisine... I just thought!
I'd probably do the same. I mean if I'd be doing it out of love then it won't be a sacrifice at all. I'd be doing the task from the heart. Now, what would make me think otherwise is if he makes me eat the food knowing that I'm allergic to it. Hehehe!
@Lhenni (1246)
Oh oh! Good thing is he really don't pushed me to eat prawn... 'just depriving me more... isn't it sweet *LOL Happy Sunday!
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, Ohh? that is not good. Well, my boyfriend dont actually eat rice since he born because he think it has no taste and I keep telling him then you should put something to make it delicious and so he try but not work at all. He also dont like fish which he has an allergy and I dont push him through to eat that food because I know what will happen to him if I keep on pushing him.
@Lhenni (1246)
Very nice of you tiina! You want him try foods that he may like and get out those makes him suffer! Keep the love alive tiins... happy sunday!