i loved to listen love story at radio.

@asliah (11149)
this is what i am always wait every after noon every Sunday, to listen in a love story at radio station,i was only influenced with my co worker but now i am also addicted to listen love stories,because most of the time i can relate my self to the story i've heard.sometimes i remember my past love life when i listen to the love story and i will just smile because i passed it all. do you love to listen in a love story or more wanted to read love story?why? are you interested to listen love story of others?why?
hello asliah, actually me too this is one of my favorite hobbies to listen a love story at radio specially if im alone with my room, i have many stories that I've learn because all stories that i heard is so full of advice and sometimes i realized that one of the story is same with my experienced.
@wulania (1528)
i used to listen story from radio, but not anymore now. i alsoe rarely watch television. i spend more time in fron of comuter to do online jobs, or go my yard for gardening. i have no much spare time. i miss litening radio but teh era of radio is almost end i think
@lijoos (346)
i hate love stories.... i dont want here it from any where..it make me depressed. it will invoke my memory...my past love...so i dont want//
I love to hear love stories but I doesn't used to hear love stories on radios and all. I had heard many of the true love stories from my best radio stations and I love hearing those ones.
@djbtol (5500)
I like to listen to audio books, and this includes romance and love stories. I also like to read books, but listening has really worked well for me.
@srjac0902 (1170)
I too until I was 30 used to listen to the stories broadcast by Radio. i listened to them for two purposes, one is to learn the language, next is to know the story. This discussion make me remember my past how I used to sit with my pocket radio
@chiyosan (29383)
i like to listen to love stories too, but sometimes i just do not have the time to do so, especially with radio stations ehehe i am more into reading books or reading stories. :D
@Dassodils (2013)
I think that's because of the age...I don't have a lover and I have no any special interest on that matter...If some one comes to like that, I will try to know their feelings..Some boys came to me by requesting of their love..But I was not interest on their character...I always like to read some love stories...I am really curious to know that...There have a lot of lovers in my college...so I always know the all matters and problems that comes in their life..So I will not try to love some one in my college...The reason for my interest to hear and read love stories are because my age...Thanks...