Cheerleading

By C
@ShyBear88 (18618)
What is your thoughts about cheerleaders? I don't really like cheerleaders morethen half of the time you get two types of girls that are cheerleaders. One the really mean girls that are always mean to you and anyone else the there are the fake ones that lie to pretend to be nice to w People to be on others good side. Then some times you get a few that are just being themselves that live to cheerlead. I once heard to cheerleading is gymnast that have gone crazy. Trumblin with out mats not always a good thing. I was once a gymnastic loved it but lots of work I try cheerleading but it wasn't for me because of the other girls an there not so nice personalities. I know not all cheerleard are like what I said above but those are the onces on my life that I have encountered. I know there are some pretty awesome cheerleaders that rock out hard and hard core about what they do but are total sweet hearts. Some people say it's not a sport but it is golf is a sport. Though there are no Olympics for cheerleadering there tournaments for them.
I never gave cheerleaders any thought. I was never the right shape to be a cheerleader. And I never had any cheerleaders in any of my classes. So all i can go on is former cheerleaders. I believe Rachel Ray and Paula Deen were cheerleaders.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
There are cheerleaders of all sizes. They are not all skinny at my high school there was some big girls on the team. Each cheerleader does different jobs. I would have been the one they throw in the air. They are called fliers. Palu dean a cheerleader the queen of butter heck no girl. Rachel maybe.
You just said that cheerleaders come in all sizes! Miss Paula wasn't always as big as she is now. I thought I heard her say she was a cheerleader . I'm assuming in the 60's!
@ShyBear88 (18618)
It's not her size she is the queen of butter I can't see that country gale bein a cheerleader. She doesn't seem like the type she is all in too cooking I think she was probably in some kitch cooking.