hello friends

anybody have very good genuine online work site
@CatGods (4596)
There are all kinds of online sites that are legit. But you need to give us here in this forum a starting point. It would be like me asking you if there are any good restaurants in your town without telling you what kind of foods I like to eat, not giving you any thing to work with. So with that said, what kind of work are you looking for? What are your skills?
@chrisding (141)
Have a nice day.I also want to know the site.But I think it is not easy to earn when i get it.Earning online also need hardwork and not give up.If you get it,we can discuss with each other.You can add me with friends.Thank you for you and happy new year.:)
@DoctorDidi (7030)
What type of work you are fond of or capable for?
@clrumfelt (5421)
Hello Jjalpa, I have made quite a bit of money online doing jobs I found on oDesk.com. It's a free sign up, you pass the oDesk test and then you can go and browse through job lists and bid on the jobs. Good luck.