Excuse me! I made a serious mistake !

@alberello (4755)
Italy
I posted the thread "My brother's car" twice, how do I delete one? This has happened because I used the phone to write it (I will never again!). If you can, please help me. Thanking you in advance, I send my best regards!
@srjac0902 (1170)
As it has been alredy mentioned , you cannot do anything. Within few days the administration will delete it. From your side where you have repeated the discussion, you may add to comment saying " Sorry this discussion has been repeated by mistake". Thats all. Have a nice day
@alberello (4755)
Ok, mate i will do it i'll write this word:"Sorry this discussion has been repeated by mistake" as you have suggest to me. thank you !!
@aprilsong (1886)
Hi,i think it will be ok. Or the system will take them as one. Because i made the same mistake before, it was because my internet connection speed is a little slow, and sometimes there was a mistake,and i think my posts have not put on to the site, then i mistakenly post them again.