Daughter has a mean bully!!

As some of you know I recently moved from Connecticut to South Carolina. My 3 oldest kids just started the school here last week. My oldest daughter who is almost 8 has a very scary bully! She came home Friday saying that this certian little boy said he was going to throw her into a brick wall!! Then later that night she talked to my mom on the phone from Connecticut and told her that this little boy also said that he was going to snap her neck and he didnt care who saw him do it. She said she didnt want to go back to school this past Monday. Well they ended up missing the bus so I had to bring them to school and I told the office what was going on. Her teacher called later Monday afternoon and had said that she thought it was random because she has never had a problem with this little boy and that he's a very well behaved child. Well ya could've fooled me!! Eight years old or not you dont threaten my children. My daughter has been telling me all week that he hasnt said or done anything lately. It's bad enough being the new kid but to be the new kid and being threatened I cant even emagine what's going through my daughters head! Has anybody else had a mean bully or one that threatened to the point you or your child were too scared?
My daughter was bullied in school and I would not take it. I told her to go to school and if he said none thing to her for her to kick his azz. That day he walked in front of my child and pushed her. she beat his tail and broke his darn arm. After that day he never bothered her again. She was bullied again in another school and I did the very same thing. I went to school the day after she whooped this girl and saw the girls eye was purple. I was ready for anyone to step out of line I was on my way to did a hole in someones azz. After that day my daughter kept defending herself till they all left her alone. She stumped one girl so bad the school called to have a meeting and I went off. Why because they were acting like my child hurt them so bad. I told them if they bully my child she will fight till the police get there. I also told the principal I would have a plane load of people come from Ny to Miami to fluck him up. Don't mess with my child..
That's what we told our daughter to do too. We said that if it's just verbal just tell him to leave you alone or just walk away but the second he pushes, punches, kicks or anything else to you, defend yourself. My daughter told me if I do that I will get in trouble. I told her you may get in trouble at school but when you get home you will never get in trouble with us for defending yourself. I refuse to punish my child for defending herself against a bully. I was bullied growing up, not as bad as she is just being called fat and ugly but I always took it and never did anything about it. I want my children to learn to not tolerate critizem from others expessially abuse! If it gets bad enough I'm sure I'll have to have a meeting at some point too but dont mess with my child.
My daughter did not get in trouble either. When she broke that child's arm his parents never came to the school and the school said,she was defending herself and let it go.
I think your 8 years old daughter couldn't tell lie,but why did the teacher say like that?what is more she even said that boy is a very well behaved child.Your children started the school,other children more or less bullied strangers,however did the teacher do so?
maybe you should talk the the boy's parents so that they'll know what their son's doing to your daughter,or maybe the boy experienced being bullied by his other classmates.That's why he's diverting his anger to your daughter,don't you think?
If the bullying just stays in the verbal stage, then it would be best to tell your kid to ignore her bully and move on in life. Ignoring him might make him leave her alone. If he actually starts trying to physically hurt her, the best advice you could give her is to not be afraid to fight back because frankly, if she sits there and takes a pummeling, it's the equivalent of saying she's a punching bag. You might find it helpful to contact the boy's parents and tell them about the threats he's been making and see if they take any disciplinary actions on him for it ... if they believe you in the first place. But with threats as gruesome as that, I'd hope they would.
@kingparker (9698)
When I was in high school, there were these white boys are really mean, and they kind of act like bully too. I wasn't scare of them, I knew that if I act scared, or avoid them anyway, they could chase me or push me around. So, I decided to fight back physically, even thought I wasn't match them. At least let them know that you wasn't scare, and you are willing to fight back at all cost. With a fight, they might not be able to act arrogantly next time. Without a fight, they will continue to act like a stupid fool.
@cearn25 (3460)
I had also a very bully classmates when I was still in elementary. Most of them are boys. I don't know what is in their mind they do it to me. Yes, to me. Not with my other classmates. I can say that I am very unfortunate. I wanted to transfer schools because of them. I don't want to fight back. Like your kid, I am also scared.
@Fortunata (1136)
You did the right thing by telling the school what is going on. I once had a girl tell me she was going to cut my throat with a pair of scissors. Such children are mentally disturbed, I think. I'm sorry your little girl is being bullied. I was scared but I never said anything to anyone. That girl continued to bully me until we moved away and I went to another school.
@Dominique25 (9475)
I'm glad that you talked with the the office adminstrator and the teacher. Bullying definitely has to be taken seriously these days no matter how young the child is. There are to many kids being hurt or hurting themselves because of being bullied. If I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing. And I would tell my daughter that she can tell me everything that is going on and what is being said. Because our children have to know that we are there for them and will do what is necessary to protect them.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Magrylouyu, I'm sorry that you are going through this. I think all my girls went through moments where they dealt with mean kids but what you describe here is over the top. I would do what I could to find out who the parents are. What sucks about these things is that the school will probably not give you the information. I wouldn't go with just the teacher's assesment on this kids. Some kids can present themselves quite well in school and be entirely different outside. Keep the communication with your daughter open.