Xanga site is it legit or not?

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, Today I have come across xanga site, the site itself self explanatory as blogging sites, my billion dollar question is is it same as blogger site and wordpress, is there any difference in between these three sites, It is a blog or blogging site, due to lack of knowledge I could not , I have an google adsense advertisement in this site’s blog the caption if like this”make money with your own adsense” so now once again doubt is coming to me is it blogging site or blog, there are lot of senior persons in mylot and in my friends of mylot, so any body is doing this site, if they are doing what is about the site , how to follow the site and how to earn money in this site, if you have earned already how much you have earned in this site, please share your experience with us
Hello yugasini! I've had Xanga since 2003, though I am not active there anymore. Your discussion confuses me because I do not know the difference between a blog site and a blogging site. But from the look it, I think Xanga is a blogging site and I have a blog site in Xanga. Does that make sense? For me, I like Xanga better compared to blogger. It is easier to find a friend in Xanga, I think. But blogger is easier to manage in terms of design and layout.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi girl thinking, thanks for the response, neither i have understand xanga nor i can utilized the blogger,though i have three or four blogs in blogger, i could not make is useful for earning, i do not know how to design it, some body have to teach me physically about this, have a nice day
hello yugasini, Good luck to your blog designing. It is easier than you thought once you start learning it. Now, I am thinking of creating account with xanga again. I do not have friends in blogger, unlike when I was in xanga, I always get lots of eprops everyday
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi Girl_thinking, thanks once again for the response, i could not design blog , if you see my all blogs you will laugh at me, people are saying that they will help, even some have come forward and helped to some extent and then they are not responding, i think it is my mistake in understanding the things, have a nice day
Xanga is a blogging site, so you are correct. It's been around for awhile. I have one that I don't use anymore, but I do like the site. As far as it compares to Blogger and Wordpress though, I'm not sure because I haven't used those.
@ravisivan (14053)
We have to find out whether it is a paying site? probably it is not. It is just a blogging site where people share their ideas and comments.
@aerous (13474)
As far as I know xanga, is a blogging site and not an earning site. I share all my blog there in xanga and it's good to promote there our blog because this is a community of blogger...
@ravisivan (14053)
Yes. I verified the site you referred. http://www.xanga.com/ It is appearing good. I am not sure whether you will be paid for the blogs you are posting therein.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi ravisivan, thanks for the response,so you have also visited this site, when i hear about new site, immediately i will open it and put a look on it, and then i will post discussion in mylot and blog in mypage5 site, i have posted a banner in this discussion itself verify it, have a nice day