Can Anybody Please Tell me,, am I Falling in LOVE?

Indonesia
Here I wanna share my FIRST LOVE story to you all. I don't really know what love is, even though I'm 19 now. It's because I've never thought about love before, cause I'm a frigid man. But maybe love is an instinct, that everyone will feel although they don't mean to do. And for me, I've met a very special girl when I'm in high school. I don't know why my heart feel so strange about her. I can't explain it, cause it's hard to be explained. Now I'm a university student, and I'm living so far from here, because we attend to different university in different city. But what I just can't understand till now is, why I can forget her, although I met many girls here, but all I think is her. When I'm listening to a love song, when watching romantic movies, and so on. I know this is so embarrassing. But, can anyone please tell me, is this LOVE???
I can't say truly because before when I started on a relationship when I'm high school student. I had 1,2,3 boyfriends then break up. I thought it was a love but I guess its just something puppy love that not hurt me so much when we broke up. The 4th boyfriend who really I choose that he is my first love,we been together for 2yrs but still we end our relationship because there so many misunderstanding even we both inlove. we still decided to end of relationship because of being immature that time. Its been almost 3yrs now since we broke up but still ..I still love him. For me when you feel first love even everything are changed, that girl/guy is still in your mind and heart that it so hard to forget about him/her. That is so hard to fall inlove for someone because all you wanted is him/her.
I really really like your comment. I think it's all true about what you said. And now, I'm feeling like hard to forget her. I don't know why. Although maybe there are many better girls around me, but it's not interesting for me at all. Because all I want is her. May I ask you a question? Can you explain to me how to forget someone you love that would not be yours??
Thank you that you like it. even many pretty boys/girl around us . It still doesn't caught our interest because our attention is only with the man/woman that we love. I can't really say to you if how to forget someone because even me I still can't forget him . Its been A 3yrs now but my heart still belong to him. Even he has a new girl . I still can't forget him . Thats why he is my first love . I accept everything that this is reality. We will never can't forget our first love. But maybe the feelings will change when the time we found someone to love. Just don't forced yourself to forget her. Even if its hurt you. Just feel the pain. And one day you will get over her. It just a matter of time.
@davaome (1828)
ALL the things that you said indicates that you have been deeply, madly, truely inlove with this girl. My favorite part was when listening to love songs, i bet you think of her night and day, you smile everytime you think of her, and people would think that your weird, and you have a picture of her that you talk to every morning :) (But this is just an assumption) Yes I would tell you now, you are inlove my friend :)
yeah..yeah..yeah.. I think so. This is my first time having this feeling. So I don't know what to do. She's an ordinary girl just like other girls, and I guessed the unordinary thing is my heart, my heart with all these feelings.. I can't even take control of it. All I wanna do now is to forget her. Because maybe there's someone else in her heart, someone who loved her before me. I just wanna forget her if I can,so I can fall in love again.. But it's just hard to do..
@mohkanari (1957)
I think you are experiencing attraction of a girl whom your mind want to love. If the other girl too has such an intimacy to you this connection would bring you some strange experiences of first love. The first love is a memorable one to anyone throughout the life.
@kicysmile (213)
hi friend ,I think is a love,all shall be well,and jack shall have jill.
@Arieles (2474)
Love is a feeling it's true. If she is all you can think of whenever another girl is around, then it's probably love. However, with all that being said, you "show" love by the things you do, and not by merely repeating the phrase "I love you." It's great to hear those words, but when you can show someone like you really "love" them, then yes you probably do.
@Xansus (950)
• Bulgaria
I dont think anyone is cold , just some find it later and until then they aer no interested in this does not mean they are cold . But well the problem here is that i think that you are in love and the problem is you did not share your feelings , if you were refused you were going to get calmer , at least in my case now i'm lonely but i know why i'm lonely , she left me and now i just miss her and love her , but i'm not with her because she left me . In your case i found nothing about sharing , so i think if you really feel that way you should go and try , if not you are already at lost here . If you want to keep on living like that and wander " was that love and what could have happen if i said it " then be my guest :)