how to stop 'deep thoughts'....how to heal the heart's wound???

Problems comes for us only. Problems can test us. Friends, how can we try to forget the pain of the past. How to heal the heart from the painful wounds of the past. Sudden shocks will entirely collapse our hopes on future. FUTURE APPEARS AS BLANK. In that situation, what is the best way you have selected to win your life, to life happily.
@richric (17)
• Estonia
I have just kept going and reminded myself that time heals wounds.
@CTHanum (8254)
Hi Ramesh! This is not a good advice for others to implement it as it depends on individual. I just go with myself and do whatever I want. I learned doing things from others, look at the result and then I change it and doing it in my own way. Success or failure it depends on how we look at it. Maybe others will say that it such a failure but perhaps in some other side it is a success. Life is always challenging. No one can say that we should take this and that path do this and that in order to get a good life. Everyone is different. No one can each you how to win the life as it always be yourself at the end to decide what is the best for our life. About things that happen at the past, I don't let myself forget it as I always want it to be the shield and lesson in the future. We don't treat the bitter for it taste who knows it will bring some sweetness someday.(^^)
u said inspirational words. thank you so much friend.
@CTHanum (8254)
You are always welcome friend~(^^)
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Time... they say Time is the best healer. Works out good for many. So wait for the right time
@shskumbla (3341)
I am also in the same path. Listening music, and going to some place (say temple) will heal from disappointment
time is the powerful one in this universe. Yes, we will have to wait for our time. and have to work hard to achieve our goal... that is only the real life meaning. Going to temple is a peaceful thing.
Good day, rameshchow. Everyone has problems. But, we are God's masterpiece. One of our countless blessings is that God provided us with circuit breakers. Whenever we have power surges, these circuit breakers take over. With our tear glands, we are able to cry. With our voice, tongue and brain, we are able to talk, yell and think of good ways to solve our problems. With our voluntary muscles, we are able to walk, move, lift things and even throw things at the poor wall. We have friends who listen and share their thoughts. We are surrounded with nature's beauty and we can choose to enjoy it. If we have time, we can be patient and wait for the wound to heal. I say, "IF" because nobody knows when God will take us "home" and heal all wounds.
great words you have shared for me. thank you so much...friend
@yahnee (1250)
As we go along the path of life, we would always experience heartache and pains because they are a part of life. When we get hurt, it is so difficult to forget especially if the memories haunt you even in sleep. The heart has many wounds and in the passing of time they will gradually heal and all that will be left are the scars. It is a very unfortunate experience when problems come and we could hardly think of any solution to go about it but don't be too sad because there is so much in store for you in the future. Right now my friend the future may seem bleak but believe me, there are always bright days in store for you. Just be patient and try to move on from your disappointments.
i agree with you words.
@RobtheRock (2485)
Over the years I've learned to let things go. Right now I'm listening to a record that reminds me of a girl from Poland that I worked with in 2004. It was sad when she left. She was emailing me and once offered to send me money when I had financial problems. But then she stopped writing. Somehow, when I something got in my email and sent Linkedin invitations out, she joined as my friend. But generally, I have records to remind me of those good times. Like some myLotters have said, time does heal the wounds.
Well, when you have lost someone, it can take good long while to get your sanity back. It could take months or years. I lost my brother, and it took me a year to get back to some kind of small sense of normal, but it's never a complete normal. You just have to learn how to live without them. You have to learn to survive without them. It can be hard, but you can do it.
@JenInTN (27565)
I stay busy with the future so that I can move past pain. I think that if I have something important to focus my thoughts on, it is easier to go forward. We can'tr change anything in the past but we can take hold of our future. Take care
@Lakota12 (42684)
The heart may never heal complettly ubut ya have to put the past in the past and live in the present and future. Look forward not backward
Problems come to us all. I don't believe we can forget the pain of the past but we can learn to live with it. Healing of the heart comes when we forgive. Even if we have to stage a dialogue with the person or people who have hurt us. We release ourselves from the hurt and move on.
@mohkanari (1957)
There are so many unexpected experiences in one's personal life bringing severe pains to that person. Only lengthy time can erase the impacts of such pains to one's heart. At present there are a lot of counseling centers around us to seek help on such critical situations. Actually most of the persons having a pleasant life at present time are survived of such painful experiences in their past life.
@anil02 (2968)
Hello. Problems comes to everyone. It is right they test our strength. Without problems life will be boring. Time is the best remedies to healing of wounds of past. Keep you busy, think positively. Future will be always full with prospect and chances, it is depend on us how we use these.
@Rana359 (55)
Go back to the center of yourself... go back to the basic..