Do you have any money right now??

I only have $5 to my name. LOL is that really bad.. I don't know about that. The good thing is I will not be going anywhere that requires me to have any money. I might just save it for my daughter's train fare to go see my mother when she gets here. I won 4 bucks in scratch cards and put it in her room for her. Then I found one buck in my bag and put that in her room. Then cleaning up I found .35 and put that in her room. After while she will be loaded..
I don't have any money on my pocket right now. Within two days, I will received my bonus from the company. I don't know how much will I get, but no matter how much I will receive, I will be very thankful for the money coming. Anyway, how was your Christmas preparation there ?
It is going very nice I might say. My tree is very cute and the candy canes were very tasty as well.
I want to say something Before Santa Clause knock at your family door, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank You
@chiyosan (29383)
I have a couple of dollars right now in my pocket. :D he he i do not need money too, like you because i cann walk going home and I need not buy myself lunch because my mom had me bring a packed lunch for the day. So when i get hungry a little bit later, i guess i will just have to much on the biscuits i have kept in my locker.
@Mashnn (4503)
I have some money in the house wallets. I usually have four wallets in the house with different type of currencies; coins, twenties, fifty and hundreds. Iam in Philippines so not so much as compared to dollar. It would sum up to around $25.
That is great you can save your money like that. I use to take lunch with me to work as well. I was thinking about getting another job real soon.
Yes it is bad. But the good part is at least you admit it to yourself that you don't have any money in your name. That way you will be motivated to earn money and at the same time curb any impulse of buying because really, you don't have any money to pay for it yet. Credit cards doesn't count because it is as good as debt and right now you don't want to be in debt any more than you are because that would put you in a more difficult situation than not having a penny in your pocket. You should also include your daughter in your money-saving/money earning goals. Some parents shield their children of their financial situation but I think it is best for the family that they are aware too of your real financial status so they too can help out in saving, even not in earning. But who knows, your daughter might have some savvy money making hobbies/skills that could help her out with her expenses if not your entire household. Just make sure they are moral and legal ways of raising money and not put pressure in her shoulders about earning for the family.
She is learning how to knit a blanket. If she learns she can make stuff to resell in flea markets as well.
@rusale (648)
I have money right now but it is not big. I'm still living with my mother and she only give me money daily for my daily expenses or allowance for my studies. I have money which she had saved but it's for my fees at school. I really wish to have money which comes from my work. Have a nice day.
In time you will so try not to worry about it. Your doing your job now and that is school. Take it easy you will get there one day.
• Marion, Kansas
I do have some actual cash money, hidden from myself. I also have some PayPal and Amazon money and other money coming in. I have not shopped yet, though. I do not think you could find money around my house, it is all needed and spoken for.
I have my avon cash coming in and I need to pay for my child's glasses. So,that is spoken for as well..
@thaMARKER (3094)
i have money but its about to be spent. :( i have bills to pay for the month and its kinda big. Im like working just to pay the bills. I really need a new job, something that pays better. I hope ill start next year..
Money? i have about a $1 in change and $100 in paper only because my daughter is letting me keep her child support so she doesn't spend it and we have it for whatever else we need for Christmas. All the bills are payed and most of the groceries for Christmas dinner but you never know what may come up.
Very little, but I am broke for the most part. I don't have enough to pay any bills. I need to pay so many bills and I don't have the money for it.
@inertia4 (27385)
What a question. I can answer that. No I don't. Times are tough for me right now and I am at the lowest I have ever been. Believe me it is not a good feeling. The ex took everything and I mean everything. She is one evil. Well, lets leave the last word off, shall we? LOL.
@taura2p (349)
I have a job, but I don't earn much. I am always short of money. Worst of all, most of times there come up some unexpected things that require money, and I can't manage to put some money away. Luckily, I have my sister, who always helps me if I have a problem involving money. She earns more than I do, and doesn't need to pay as many things as I do.
Wow, gifts! You better win the lottery! I have a decent amount of money to my name, considering that I'm a college student. I'm hoping to get a job on campus, but that's harder than it seems because a lot of jobs are already taken. (I'm leaving to stay at college in January) I'll be getting my second to last paycheck on Friday before I leave though!
@mr_pearl (5037)
You love your daughter the most, right?? It makes my heart go full of joy to see so much of love. Hats off to you lady... May God bless you both and give you a lot of money a lot more love... Take care...
I've quit and now taking freelance work, promote myhappygames site for my friend and get some earnings. I'm not spending much either...I don't shop much this winter because I needn't go to work in the company thus a lot of winter thick clothes were unnecessary. I can do with the old clothes. I'm not eating much because I'm on a diet now. I don't eat much meat which is expensive. I'm not going to the entertainment places, instead I write and watch movies online. I didn't go to gym, instead, I run on the playgrounds of a nearby university...
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
You mean in the bank or in my purse? Well if it's in the bank then yes I do have a little that I've been saving up coz I am planning of going somewhere out of the country next summer. Can't wait for it, I am super excited If you mean in my purse, well I do have about $20 I think. But oh well I am not going anywhere today so that should be fine.
@Cutie18f (9564)
I only have very little too. I think we are all affected by this global crisis. It is going to be a sad Christmas this year.
i dont have single cents but am really intrested for some online earning please help me anyone to get benefit.
@ayvanee (149)
I am so broke right now. I am currently working without pay. Oh the perks of being a nurse in our country!
@sid556 (31006)
I don't know for sure how much I have in my wallet. I have some ones and I am going to guess it is four or five dollars and a small amount of change. I'd go and count it but I really don't want to know. It doesn't matter. It has to go till pay day no matter what. I've bought food and I think I have enough gas in the tank to get my daughter to school and so we are set. Of course, I wish I had more money. I'd love to do some Christmas shopping but compared to some other people, I'm really doing ok so I can't complain. We have a roof over our heads and we have food and a vehicle, an income and I have internet so I have my good friends here as well. Life could be a whole lot worse. As for the change and lottery tickets that you put in KK's room...those things really do add up. I usually have a change jug that is my back up. I turned it in this week....29.00 for saving for 2 weeks. It was a lifesaver. It put gas in my car and bought my daughter some meds she needed and the left over is what is in my purse now.
@yspmyl (3438)
Hi! I always make sure I having at least $50 cash in my pocket, just for any kind of emergency use. And right now I have er...a total of $78 in my pocket. I always feel secure with more money in pocket especially when I am out from home. As most of the time I will dine out, and when there are coin in the balance, I will give it to my kids and they now have a fully loaded piggy banks after 2 years.
@airamtheb (370)
It is our payday today but with all the left and right Christmas parties of the different groups I am involved, for sure, my money will just stay temporarily in my wallet.However, I have already set aside my tithe to God or else it would also be consumed by the expenses in one of the parties i am going to join.