What do you look for in a new mate?

I like a man who has a sweet smile. Is kind to his mother and respects woman. I would not mind if he had kids at all as long as the mother was not a drama queen. I think a kind soul is a beautiful one. His heart means a lot to me.
I like a man who is scecure and funny. A guy who is respectful and and an old fashioned gentleman. I really appreciate being treated well. Kind, generous, calm, positive, secure, interesting and not alot of baggage. I think the best way to describe the man is a rennaisance man.
That is nice too I think one day we all meet our biggest dreams.
I am no longer looking. I think we do too.
I stopped looking and ten I met adrain.. I am so glad his friend hooked us up. well we are both friends with him.
@winterose (39931)
well I am not looking for a new mate lol, but if I was, the man would have to have a kind heart, to understand me and others, to be helpful and generous. He would be nice to women of course, but I would know that the most important woman in his life was me, I deal with sharing that spot with his mother if she was elderly and sick though.
I had to laugh because I know you would share that spot with his mother even if she were not elderly and sick. LOL I like your response. Thanks
@winterose (39931)
yeah you know me well and I she is sick and elderly she has dementia now
Adrian's grandfather passed this morning I think he had this as well.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
I want someone who will make me feel I am important. Someone who not gorgeous but groovy. Tall not necessarily handsome or a hunk- but has the guts to defend me (like I am so secured when I am with him) Intelligent- not perfect, but smart and a music lover.
it took me a while to feel safe with my man. But,after I did I felt like I had the world.
@taura2p (349)
I like men who are tall, intelligent and have a good sense of humour. I like them to be sociable and talkative, to look good as well. This is, of course, the ideal man. But every standard drops when I fall in love. You have to accept their deffects, as they will accept yours in the end. The most important thing is how the two partners get along, in the end.
I think all this is true for sure. But,if he has a bad relationship with his mother I don't want him..
I like the mate I have, but if he ran away from home and I had to find a new one I'd want: A nice voice (a Croatian/Serbian accent would be SEXY!!!) Respects women Mature mind Good cook Loves music
That is just nice and I hope he never runs away from home..