Why can't I get the right station?

I am listening to the radio. I want the station 98.7 but,my radio will only give me 98.5 is there something I can do to get the correct station here. I am missing my soaps today,because I just feel like music today..
@cher913 (25891)
i work in the radio business and you cannot get your station because the signal of the other one is too strong.
Thanks for letting me know..
@Alebelt (86)
Hi You brobably have a digital tune type that move 0.5 every push on button (98.0 - 98.5 - 99.0 ....). Some of this radio type have an other button called "fine tune" or somthing like this, if you push that then can move with more precision. But maybe that kind of button is not avaiable on your radio, if so I'm afraid you cannot listen your station. Hope to helped you.
I don't know. Too bad you don't live near Kitchener, because 98.5 is the best station on Earth!! It's CKWR, a favorite of mine. They okay music from all over the world.