How can I tell who tagged my post.

Someone asked who the two ugly things were in my avatar in a tag on my post. I checked my post and I have 6 old friends and one new person there. what would I be right to think about my post.. I think that is terrible being everyone who knows me knows that is me and my daughter. I would never want to believe one of my dear friends could do this. so shame on you for that. I will let it go now. Let go and let god. That was not nice..
@yoyo1198 (3643)
Sharon....It is possible for someone to leave a tag even if they do not respond to the discussion. It could have just been a troll. We used to have several of them on-site. I had thought that the administration had cleared the most of them out but obviously not. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. You don't deserve this kind of crap. You are doing well for letting it go and I applaud you for it.
I just told my mother about this. I am fine now it is just a hater. Thanks very much..
• Israel
A troll is right.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh, that is awful and rude...I am not too sure, but I think you can report it and the admin will remove it, but don't take my word for it..Whether or not the admin can find out who, I don't know about that either, but I do know that one can tag a discussion without posting, so it could have been anyone, not just those who responded..
That is great to know because I could not imagine anyone who responded doing this. I will let it be with that. I am glad you let me know.
Yeah, just go to any post you have not replied in, you can see that anyone can submit tags, but not reply to the post. I hope admin can remove it for you..:)
carm all she or any of us have to do is report it and tell which post its on.I was called a crazy old hag on my discussion about smoking being bad for your healthn and I reported it. Admins did delete it too.
oh Sharon thats just ugly of anyone to do that.You two are very pretty what kind of twisted mylotter does this kind of stuff, a kid here perhaps? i would report this as it against mylot rules to post ugly mean hearted tags on our discussions. someone posted a tag on my discussion about smoking being bad for your health , and it read " crazy old hag" that did it and I reported it telling admins I may be old but I am not crazy nor am I a hag. they deleted it from my discussion.No that was only not nice but uncalled for and sick. shame on them is right.
I won't be reporting it at this point. I just let it go and chalked it up to them being haters.. I am glad I let it go i would normally still be upset.
@Masihi (4227)
I have reported someone who was rude to me, they said that I had an old way of thinking just because I got rid of a microwave, I was nearly in tears because the person hurt me so bad by her comment. They told me how ignorant I was, too. Thankfully the admin got rid of that comment.
really,it was such terrible.and you did a good job to protect yourself
@jujunme (2425)
I can't imagine a friend leaving a comment like that, people can be so cruel and ignorant as well. I really don't know if you can find out who tagged the photo, maybe someone here can help you with that.but,although the comments were very cruel, i wouldn't let it affect me too much,whoever did this isn't worth the time or effort worrying about it. So sorry this happened to you
Your right an that is why I will be done with it. I won't even report it to mylot. It will be fine..
just let it go,right.do not let other people's words affect our mood
@ShyBear88 (17647)
I know there is more to the store. What did someone say about you and daughter?
They were calling us ugly.
@ShyBear88 (17647)
That's mean of that person to say. Its a picture and it looks a happy mom and daughter hanging out together. There's nothing unglu about that. I think they might be jealous of what you have.
Sharon, they do not have to comment to tag. You can report this to GoAskAlice (Alex) and get those bad tags removed. Someone may have been teasing, and I am sure it is not one of your friends who said that.
No,I am sure your right thanks very much..
@sid556 (31005)
Well, you know for sure that none of your friends or no one that is a regular on here would ever say something that rude and mean.it's a beautiful picture of the two of you so I hope you don't let it get to you even though I'm sure it had to hurt a bit. What discussion was it? I have noticed a couple of mean people here lately that just seem to say random mean things. When someone says mean things like that it says more about them than the person they are trying to bring down.
@sid556 (31005)
Oh and to answer your question, unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to know who tagged your discussion.
@jazel_juan (15767)
how could they tag something as cruel as that? i hope its none of your friends too..
@enelym001 (8333)
You mean they left a tag in your discussion and that's what that person wrote? That person was really rude! I hope I would not encounter people like that in my post, it's really irritating but don't worry people like that won't be staying here for long.
@varier (5699)
I'll bring part of myLot FAQ here.. [i]What can I do if someone has tagged my discussion with inappropriate words? Please bring this to myLot's attention by reporting it as abuse. Make sure you give us the tag you feel is inappropriate and we will take care of this immediately.[/i] You may can't tell who tagged your discussion, but you should still be able to report inappropriate tags. And anyway, everyone can tag every discussions even if they aren't giving any response. So, because there's no proof after all, better think that it was done by someone else, and not by your friend..
How dare them! One of the trolls probably. Jerks.
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
Whoever did it must be a real looser. Happy people don't do things like that. The poor person who did it must really have a bad self image. He is to be pitied.
@phillyguy (3008)
HI GAB you can't be sure about that any member can tag any discussion/s if they want to even without responding/commenting in that discussion. I don't think a friend can do that to you because you are known in mylot as a kind person so that member who do that doesn't know you at all and just trying to mess up here in mylot. Just forget about it people who do things like that are people who have a problem with themselves.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
This is very terrible and very ugly. How can there be such people I will never be able to say that some is ugly. everyone has their own charm and attraction each good in some of its way. Can I see this discussion. nice day! just ignore.
@bagarad (12653)
• Paso Robles, California
Let's hope that such a troll won't be able to resist being a troll where he can be identified and reported, and then he or she will probably be kicked off. I wonder if my discussions have such tags? I never look at the tags again after I enter them when I start the discussion. Maybe I've saved myself a lot of aggravation by not looking. I'm sorry this happened, and let's hope the person is caught and has his or her account closed.
That is so rotten for someone to do. Unfortunately...anyone can tag your discussion. You might just send a message to GoAskAlice and ask to have the tag removed. He might even be able to track who did it. It's worth a try.
@hvedra (1623)
I would report it and hopefully mylot can track who it was and take action. It's outright personal abuse so it violates the rules.
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
that is just horrible. people are so mean and crazy these days. im glad we have a lot more nice caring people on mylot then the other nut cases like that. you and your daughter are beautiful. maybe they are just jealous. because i will never forget that i once had a sister in law that thought her daughter was beautiful, which she wasnt at all but i was never mean enough to say to her what she did me. once she said oh your daughter isnt all that pretty. when it was the one everyone has always said was beautiful. so it shows some people are just low lifes. and jealous of our beautiful daughters.
@CTHanum (8254)
What??? Who did that to you?? That person is lucky enough that we can't trace anyone who did write the tags. But that person is totally a coward. If he really dare to say it he should post it with his username. Gift need to report it to the admin so he can delete it. That is one thing I hate about tagging. They should not just tag anything they like.
In a forum or site that is created for such noble things as creating, commenting and interacting-all to share ideas, knowledge as well as indulge in healthy fun, I find it loathsome to find some mean & ugly minds. I am sure, difficult as it certainly is, you will just get over this nasty episode after notifying the admin. Perhaps, they are weak and you should prove to them that you are far stronger in your focus & resolve!