Would you write your mates mother?

I am wrapping Adrian's mother a gift basket I made for her. I want to write her a letter. She and I have had a few good talks face to face before she moved. I know she likes me and I really like her. What I want to say to her is how grateful I am that she raised a wonderful child into a great man. I Want her to know how much I care for him as well. If this is something that you thing is wrong please let me know. I did not seal the box yet. I don't do cards so I won't be buying her a card. I like letters better. Thanks so much for your thoughts.
Are you on good terms with her? If you are, then sure write to her. If you aren't on good terms with her, then I wouldn't. It's all up to you. My future "mother-in-law" and I have a lot of issues with each other. Then again, she has put my boyfriend through Hell, so she is not exactly my favorite person.
yes,very good terms as well.
Okay, then if you are friends with her, then just write to her.
@JenInTN (27565)
I think she will appreciate that letter even more than the gift basket. I know I would. Letters are always nice and personal too.
I never thought f it like that that is cool.. Thanks..
Hi Gifts! I think it is a wonderful gesture to write Adrian's mom. I bet it would feel good to hear how much you appreciate Adrian and telling her she dis a great job of raising him.
That is what I wrote as well. I am going to just imagine her reading it as well.
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
hi giftsandbagscom thats an awesome idea. You and Adrians Mom like each other so I guess whe will be happy about your special gift and your letter will fall directly into her heart. Way to go.....
Thanks very much.. I wrote it and sealed the envelope n with her gift basket.
@sid556 (31006)
Oh seal it up...it's a great idea. What mom wouldn't want a letter hearing how wonderful her son is? She'll love it. I agree with you...letters are more personal and way better than cards that people pay a lot of money for to say someone elses words. The price of cards now is just crazy and they just get thrown out as a rule. A heartfelt letter wil be saved forever.
@stephcjh (32328)
I think that is a wonderful idea to write her a letter and tell her that. I am sure she will really appreciate it.
I have been friends with most of my exes mothers. One was a loon and I didn't communicate with her much. My third one was a sweetheart and we spent alot of time together. The last one was the same sign as I am and she and I didn't hit it off. As is true of Scorpios. They either hit is off or can't stand one another. No happy medium with us.
• Marion, Kansas
Sharon, this is a lovely thought and you put it well, but simply. I would like to hear that from my son's lady friend. I probably will hear something like that, she tells me she likes me all the time. It think it is perfect.
@bagarad (11481)
• Paso Robles, California
I agree with Jen. I think she will value the card you wrote even more than your thoughtful gift.