My daughter is sneaky..

She knows I love,love,love Whitney Houston. She emailed me today to ask what the name of Whitney's new cd was. I don't know because I have not bought it yet. So,I told her i don't know. She got paid from school and I think she is buying me that cd. Last night I bought one for myself off ebay and god only knows ow I can't wait till it gets here. It was one of her old ones with all my favorite songs. Adrian is going to hate coming here at lunch time. I can't get enough of listening to them over and over again..
It is wonderful that you can enjoy something so much. I love The Beatles in the same way. My daughter can't stand my choice in music! All I can say is ENJOY!
@sid556 (31018)
Aww the Beatles...my first intro to rock and roll back in the 60's! I was just 6 when I saw them on the Ed Sullivan show! I was such a fanatic over them!! I will say there was a point where I just got tired of there music. I was...am..a huge John Lennon fan and George also. Ringo just faded away but Paul who was my favorite when I was young, ironically turned out to be my least favorite. John Lennon..genius.
Everyone gets tired of me playing Whitney good thing I am here with adrian..
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Whitney Houston along with Aretha Franklin has to be one of my favourite Singers of all time also Shirley Bassey but I don´t know if you have ever heard much of her over there she is from Wales I think its Cardiff actually not sure she has a great voice and used to sing the themes for the James Bond Films like "Goldfinger" and and "Diamonds Are Forever". How is Whitney now? How is she doing? I hope she has recovered as well from her problems. She has an enormous following here all the Girls want to Sing and Dress like she has the lot you know the famous dresses and other things she has worn before. Hope you get your Cd. Right now I am just remembering Mario Lanza and what a great Tenor he was the Song in particular I am singing is "Drink, Drink" from "The Student Prince" and "Be My Love" I think many many People fell in love with his Songs I am sure of it just like Whitney Houston´s as well.xxx
@sid556 (31018)
All I have to say is that your daughter is not all that sneaky since you know what she is up to. In fact she is not sneaky at all. It's quite obvious. She needs to get better at the sneak game!
@stephcjh (32385)
LOL. I hope you do get it. I like to play some songs and albums over and over again sometimes too. I try to play them when hubby isn't here so I can listen to them over and over again LOL.