What is most important in your life

Other than your family and job.. I know those are very important to you in life. Other than my family and my working avon my computer is very important in my life. it is my outlet to the world. I am a home body and like to keep up with the world. How about you..
@Andyvil (793)
Asides from family, friends and work, to me the internet is very important in my life. I tried living without it for a week and was amazingly left behind in terms of updates with news and other information. I usually read the yahoo news everyday before I read my email just to be updated with current events.
I have to agree with you it is my gateway to all..
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, I feel there are different individuals give different aspects of importance in life. I give importance to trustworthy love and good relationships. Also importance to my family is at the most. Monetary do matter when we need it, but when it there enough I feel there would emerge another things. Hence those needs goes on and on. I feel importance changes when the important matter gets satisfied....
I like what you shared here. Thanks very much for this.
@stephcjh (32328)
My computer would have to be next in line also. I use it every single day to earn money online. I use it for many other things also.
That is good that you have your service to help you. I could not function without mine..
I'd like to be in business for myself again. Having grown up the child of an entrepreneur, I've always had a burning desire to own my own business, to be my own boss. I'm currently looking to restart my eBay business--I was quite successful in 2002 and I miss that horribly. But I'm taking babysteps--Jim and I are looking to start eBay careers for each of us. And the few times I've been without my internet, it was like I didn't know what to do with myself!
I had one as well and it was not working out for me. The fees were eating me up..
I think the most important in my life is my healthiness. Healthy is the most precious gift that we can obey. Without good healthy, it is impossible for to work, eat and to be happy. So, life is important if it is supported by good health. Okay my friend.
Without this we have nothing at all. I like your response. Thanks.
@greenline (14864)
As one gets older, keeping health is most important in my life now. I have to find ways to keep physically and mentally healthy. That is why I regularly go out to the park near my house in the evenings after I get back home from work, and go jogging for atleast 30 minutes.
That is very good and I should be walking on this treadmill here. I don't want to lose anymore weight.
@Hazelme (649)
Other than family, and friends. I think is school of course i want to have more education, i love studying. I am currently taking really high math classes and english classes i take education as a challenge. Also other thing that is important in my life is my phone, i love my phone TOO much L0L. I think that's it.
I like learning as well too bad I am scared to go back to school. I do ant to go back to work though..
I think my smartphone is one of the most important things to me because my whole life is on my phone. Next to that it would be my laptop. My smartphone is more valuable to me because it is a handheld computer and it will go anywhere I do.
I need to check out what that is. I heard of them though..
hi gifts yes son first, my friend Nelda and her son, Mike David and Deborah, my computer and monitor. they keep me sane while living where I do not want to live lol. its also my outlet to the world as I cannot get out as much as I would like to.all of my friends here and you too Sharon are important to me really. we have never met except on mylot
Your right and we may never meet in this life time. I could honesty say I love my mylot friends so much..
@surekharathi (14134)
You are right Computer and mobile is also important in our life other than family members and job. TV is also important in life because I cant live without seeing some favorite program.
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me ,of course my life because this is the gift of God to feel the world,though i wanted maybe not only me to have an everlasting life because it such really great to live in the world together with our love ones.
@whatrow (793)
It is a toss-up between my house and my cats. My cats are the children and grandchildren I never had and watching them grow and play is one of the few beautiful experiences I have in my life. But my house is very important to me. It took 30 years of fighting insurmountable obstacles and not giving up when nobody else believed in me. But I DID it! I bought a house in Pennsylvania. I am very secure here and I can cope more easily with anything life throws at me.
@thaMARKER (3094)
same here, i guess im useless without my laptop. Its the number one thing thats helping me get through the day. I feel so tired and stressed after work and i need my laptop to listen to music, surf online and watch my series. It somehow relaxes me.
@winterose (39918)
yep my computer really is my life line it is very important to me
@rusale (648)
Of course God. If we say the material things that are important to me, it would be my studies, and the things that are given to me from the important people in my life.
@bb_gabs (205)
Same here, aside from family and work, computer is also very important in my life, for it is my way to communicate to friends and family that is far from me.
My computer is very important to me also. I am on it daily and am addicted to it. It my way of making extra money and for entertainment. I am a home body also with the social anxiety and all. My medication is important too. If i didn't have it i would be having those terrible panic attacks again.
@Lhenni (1246)
As my family being the most important in my life... next is my health and wealth *LOL... yes another important thing in my life is my connection to the world through internet!