Who are we?

@violann (437)
I put this question on my blog and I wonder who we are? How close to we allow ourselves to get to each other. I'm thinking not that close. Well I'm putting my link here and hope you can click on it, however if you can't copy and paste it. http://julias-gems.blogspot.com/ have a great day Julia
@mensab (4208)
the question has been asked and intellectualized by philosophers. but ordinary and average humans like me continue to grapple with the question. in fact, the personalized question sounds fitting, who am i? but i like your question because it takes into account our shared humanity and future. well, the process of reflection on the question makes life worthwhile here on earth.
@violann (437)
haven't been here for awhile, however I still grapple with the question; who am I! I think so therfor I am? HA HA HA. Any way I think the only true way to know ourselves is to ask God and once we find out ask Him to forgive us and accept Christ as our saviour and then go from there and work on what our life purpose is. I have found that relying on God is a good thing. Doesn't makie us a whimp or anythinglike that, it actually makes us stronger. Imagine that!!!! What a wonderful discovery!!!!!!!!!! Just my thoughts.
@stephcjh (32385)
Thanks for sharing this with all of us. I ask myself this question alot. I still do not know the answer to it.
@violann (437)
I have found that is always best to be true to yourself and true to God, for he alone is our help.