Mylot and oxford dictionary.

@shibham (17025)
Hi everyone.... I don't know exactly which dictionary is followed by my laptop windows. When i type anything here, a red underline appears if a word is spelled wrongly and then i check the word and most often right click and replace the word. I guess this correction is followed by Oxford dictionary. Well, when i type "mylot". the red line appear under it as its a wrong word. It seems awkward to me and does bother. So, do you think that the word "mylot" should be included to Oxford or the dictionary regarding our computers follow? Thanks in advance.
You may also be having an issue because "my" and "lot" are both correct words that could follow each other in a sentence. Think about "my lot in life." Mylot could seem like two words missing a space. You should look up help for whatever web browser you are using to add the word to your custom dictionary. I use Opera and it's easy to add words to the dictionary.
@shibham (17025)
But i use safari dude and thats why some problems are still here regarding dictionary. Anyway, thanks for your comment. have a nice time ahead.
@veejay19 (3592)
Since we Indians follow British English you must have set your computer to that making it your default language.Windows and Microsoft follow American English which is their default language.Therefore whenever you type anything then it must be showing the red line which indicates that the spelling is not American but British. For eg 'programme' is British whereas 'program' is American,similarly 'centre ' is British and 'center' is American.
@shibham (17025)
Oh great. I was so ignorant about it. Thanks for enlightening me. So, in american English dictionary should add the word Mylot? By the way what Oxford follows? American or British? have a nice time.
@veejay19 (3592)
Oxford is UK and not USA.
@shibham (17025)
Oh. I did not know that.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Ok, add the word ,whatever word you think is correctly spelled to avoid the red line
@shibham (17025)
But "mylot" cant be replaced. have a nice time.
@adhyz82 (36289)
of course the word mylot can`t be replaced it was name something same like facebook when it was translated into your local language, the word facebook can`t changed
@shibham (17025)
right. lol
@enelym001 (8333)
Hi shibham, The spellchecker in our browser is responsible for it. But you can add them anytime you want. As for me if there are any words with those red underlines and I'm sure that it's a word but not those that can be found in the dictionary I just let it have a red line
@shibham (17025)
In safari browser the add option is not found. So, me too let have it above the red line. have a nice time.
@kalav56 (11503)
Just leave a space between 'my' and 'lot' SHibham! It will be alright.I do not think that 'mylot' should be included in the dictionary as one word.
@shibham (17025)
yes, thats way its appear but i need mylot. have a nice time.
@ifa225 (11099)
Therevis so many words that does not list in my computer too and i dont know what thesource too thewords for example is watcha..dunno..and many i guess they should put the slank words too..lol and or mylot word...maybe you shuld add it on the list of your computer so everytime you type that words ther would be no red underline anymore
@shibham (17025)
There are some expressive words which are rare to find on dictionary, apart from slangs. I dont know how to add on the list of my laptop. have a nice time.
@vandana7 (64892)
Shiby - I think there would be a war between Oxford, Webster, and whatever. Some would want to include it, other would not, and yet others would want to be the first to include it - just like our politicians.
@shibham (17025)
Just like our politicians.... lol have a nice time.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
Oxford English is only teached in England and in some countries like ours. Other English speaking countries are not using Oxford English they even use different words for the same thing. Also a language is changing/alive and modern language (street/spoken language) is different from what we learn (and Oxford English). This besides of the dialects who are probably there too, just like in our country. I don't think Oxford English will be usefull at mylot.
@CTHanum (8254)
We won't find Mylot word in dictionary because we should have gap between the two words. That is why it would consider as wrong-spelled word. If you want to spell the word correctly then just write my lot. I bet no red line~(^^)
@shibham (17025)
Yes, thats way no redline appears. But what your view on adding mylot on Oxford? Have a nice time.