I am home alone and I like it..

I am finally able to just inhale a little. I as upset for three days. Now,I am reading all your posts and finding some to respond to. I was at my neighbors for a short while. I am going to be right here for the net few hours. I love being relaxed and without any stress. I hope your having a great day today. My day was not so good till now. Do you enjoy alone time as well.....
@dodo19 (31307)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I too enjoy being alone from time to time. There are just those times when I don't feel like being in anyone's company, or with anyone, or anything like that. It feels good to have some alone time once in a while. I feel that you just need to have some, from time to time.
I agree and that is why sometimes I am glad I live far from friends an family..
@stephcjh (32328)
I try to enjoy my time alone but alot of times, I get drove nuts by the phone, cell phone or Facebook messages. I never have time to relax and take a deep breath, ever.
That is why I am glad I don't have a cell phone. I like having my free phone that rings only when I leave the house and adrian can't find me.
I do enjoy being home alone too. I'm no scared to be alone at night.
Me either I enjoy it so much that I just smile. The more I am home alone the more I can be online with no bothers.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Wow, now just breathe... Thank God you have a few hours of alone time to get your bearing together...Nothing like letting time just move on aroung you and you don't have any obligation to do anything...Its a great feeling... So relax yourself and enjoy your time....
I will do just that. Thanks so much..
@MandaLee (3692)
Dear Sharon, Yes, I enjoy alone time. There are times when peace and quiet is wonderful. I hope your day gets better!
@winterose (39922)
I am always alone in my room when I am home anyhow, I enjoy company but I have to go out to get that
That is great sometimes and then at times it's not so great. I am home alone all day and I love it..
@CTHanum (8254)
Ha...I really love being alone at home for a few hours. I don't like to be alone anyway but I found sometimes we need to have the time that it just me and me only at home with no one else.I will greatly enjoyed the few hours I have being alone at home and do whatever I want. Then after that few hours I will start missing others~hehe....(^^)
ME too I like to do the same things that you do...;) Living alone at home where no one is there to mind you on what you do would make me feel comfortable. I can watch movies, play computer and all the more watch the television. I love those days when no one is on the house.
@tessa9 (1086)
I also like being alone in the house. There is no stress and you really don't have to think. I of course don't want to be alone all the times because it can get pretty boring and lonely but I am more of an indoor girl I guess. I do like going out but only when the weather is nice and stuff.
A little "alone time" is always a nice thing to get now and then. Hubby and I take time out for ourselves now and then. I usually go to a favorite cafe when his fav shows are on the sci-fi network.
I love being relaxed and without any stress too. I enjoy being alone in the house too for awhile. I am a loner and do enjoy my alone time very much. I like to wait until everyone but me is asleep at night and then i enjoy the night. Maybe i was a vampire in another life or something. hehe
@cher913 (25893)
i like being alone because then i can do what i want, eat what i want and watch what i want on tv.
Yeah i enjoy most of my time, but the last month had been terrible for me. I went through lot of personal problem, which caused lots of stress and it also affected my studies. I love being alone, and spent time lonely relaxing and free from stress. But at times when things are in bad mood, i need someone to talk or the best thing for me at that time is to have a good sleep. Sleeping makes me free from all tensions and gives me relaxation. Also i had found another remedy is that whenever i am stressed or tensed i open up the bible and find some interesting versus and that's how i work on my life.
@taheraa (1547)
• Giza, Egypt
We all need to be home alone for some times, this give us a chance for rest and relaxation, but we can not bear to stay a lot of our time in that case. we need from time to time to change our mode, sometimes we need to stay in a quiet place and another time we need to be in a party places, crowded with our dears friends.
@kaichoukebz (1190)
I enjoy also being alone. Through that, I could concentrate to my work online. I could also give focus to Mylot. There will be no destruction when you are alone. You could do what you want. It is relaxing just watching Youtube videos, entering Facebook, posting at Mylot and many more.
@mohkanari (1957)
There are several occasions to me to be alone at home. I feel a kind mood to think or relax at that time. But I can't be alone for more than an hour, then I get bored. Loneliness is enjoyable when there are sufficient engagements to attend.
It's nice that you are enjoying your time alone this time, my friend. Enjoy your solitude. I also like my solitude, specially after work, when husband isn't home yet from his work (his schedule is a lot later than me). I would usually stay in our bedroom, do some praying and the after that watching TV. If i feel like it, i would do some exercise. I love doing things freely by myself. Though, i also like it when husband is already home to share the rest of the night with me.
@sid556 (31006)
Hi Gifts, From what I've been reading on your previous discussions, this alone time you are getting is a God-send. I hope the 8 hours or so you get alone will allow you to relax and get back into the holiday spirit and that you are able to enjoy the time you have with your daughter here while it lasts. One good thing is the stupid boyfriend is gone. I hope you make it real clear to KK that he is not welcome to stay there. If she doesn't understand that...oh well. It's your house and you don't owe him a thing.
hi gifts I would enjoy alone time if there were anyway I could have som but I have a roommie who wants me to turn my lamp off now at 830 as she is going to bed. damn no I do not like using my computer light to work by as I have a cataract on one eye and need my lamp on.' she really is the pits at times grrrrr. I am so glad you are okay now I know its been very stressful for you.Y ou find mylot as relaxing at times don't you as I do. its like a home away from home and having all my friends here is just wonderful too.So\ far my day as not been so good as I have somehow contracted a lousy painful sore throat.I would be fine if only I did mot have to swallow. ouch.good night and pleasant dreams hatley signing off till tomorow.