What a helpful ghost!

I've posted on here before about the ghost in my house which moves things and sets off musical toys and Christmas decorations etc. Yesterday I had left the book I was reading upstairs on my bed, I wanted to read some more so I got up and started walking to the stairs to go get it. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, the book came flying down and landed at my feet. Seems Spook may be a mind-reader too!
@Hazelme (649)
Wow! I didn't see your other discussion about this ghost, but for me this is really scary...
Na, Spook has been around for years, he causes mischief but no real harm. Except when he threw a plank of wood at my partner, but that was probably a joke taken too far...
Ask 'Spook' his name. I'm sure he doesn't like being referred to as 'Spook'! Speak to him normally as you would a friend and then take the first name that comes into your head.
So Spook is the helpful ghost, i believe in the existance of ghosts and spirits, they live in a parallel plane, most of them are harmless. I have encounters with some spirits in the past and I know at least one mylot member has such experience too. Two harmless ghosts live in the Drumstick tree on our back yard, this tree is more than 100 years old, my grandfather purchased this plot of land in 1904, and the tree was there then. Thanks for sharing your experience.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
What?! Are you serious? If so, I wanna know more about this ghost if you don't mind :)
@MaryLynn321 (2680)
I would say that your Ghost friend definitely was reading your mind. That sure could come in handy saving steps. But, I am sure your ghost has a mind of his/her own too.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
Hello marianne87, Oh its really scary.I wonder how could you live with a ghost.You must contact to some ghost catcher to get rid of this ghost as it may cause some harm to you.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello, You actually scaring me? ha ha I'm just joking? but I am really scared of ghost though they are nice to me. And what happened to you is a real creepy? But maybe she is just concern to you. if that will happen to me? I will rush myself outside. ha ha