My sister is moving out and now I can visit my mother..

My mother just called to say my sister will be moving out Jan 01,Tat means I can go to send nights with my mother again. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. My mother is very happy being now we can sit and laugh like we want. My sister does not speak to me because she took my daughter phone and I called the police on her. They arrested her and she has to keep going back to court. so,she said if I go back there she would call the police on me. For what ho knows. But,I avoided her and any drama by staying away from my moms place. So,now I can go to my mothers house like my other sister does. I still live 30 minutes away but that is why I will sleep over.
@mr_pearl (5037)
Hello Miss.. It is truly a good news... It is nice to be able to spend time with your Mom... I am note sure why your sister took your daughter's phone, was it a theft, which is why you had to call COPs??? And why would she call cops if you went to see your Mom? Cops would not accept this, if there wasn't any reason... Well, congratulations!! My blessings for you and your Mom...
@mr_pearl (5037)
Gosh... She had been behaving like a thief, it seems.. It is so bad.. Wonder, how your Mom allowed to stay with her... Has she got something like Kleptomania (forgive me, if it is misspelled). It is always hard to accept and stay with such people anyhow... Take care...
Did you tell her you loved her twice the next day? Hope so. As far as that sister of yours goes maybe she will grow up before it is too late. I am glad you get to see your mom and stay over again. I sure miss my mom and especially this time of year. So you have two sisters?
@stephcjh (32327)
That is wonderful that you will be able to go spend time with your mom again and spend the night with her. Hope everything pans out with your sister.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Gifts, So sorry to hear about you and your sister not getting along. I think I remember you telling us something about the phone incident but my memory sucks so I really don't remember the details. Just reading through this discussion it does sound as if your sister has some issues. Well, I'm glad that you are again able to visit your mom and I hope that you and your sister at some point find a way to be friends.
Wow! Your sister is a real piece if work. She can't have you arrested for no cause. If call the law on her too if she stole from me.