I want payless sneakers..

I like payless for their sneaker and the low prices. I saw some people buying boots there. That I could never buy at payless. I like boots that keep your feet warm. I never saw anything in payless that will not freeze my feet. ever since I started wearing bear paws I don't want anything else. These are like uggs but warmer..
Payless Shoe stores are fun aren't they? I like to look at the little kid's shoes. How cute are they? My grandson get a gift card each year for shoes from there. Bear paws huh? I have heard you talk about them on here before. I will have to check into them when we go there again.
They dn't have them at payless You need to go to marshall's Tjmax or a department store.
Oh. But they do call them 'bear paws' ?
I know whatcha mean. Many years ago, I bought a pair of boots from Payless and I still wear them now! They're still in great condition. I love them! A lot of times though, I don't find anything I like there. But the prices are okay if you find a good deal, like buy one get one half off.
That is when I like to shop and buy for me and my daughter.
Then you got yourself a good deal! Or you can buy one for yourself and one for Adiran as well!
I bought black booots and brown boots from Payless eight years ago, and not only do they still look new, they keep my feet warm and dry. Boots are so expensive now! I was at Payless the other day and their boots were like 45 bucks. It's Payless for heaven sake, that's too much money!
As a new mom and someone who is on a budget, I found Payless to be great at deals. I usually buy flip flops, cute ballet flats or cheap sneakers from there. I think Payless is great if you are looking for something quick and cheap. I would'nt buy shoes or boots only because I have a hard time finding the right type of shoes to fit right. I live in South Florida so boots are the last thing I want to wear on a beautiful winter day. So I say go for it, stop by payless and you might be surprise at what you can find.
@stephcjh (32385)
My husband and I went in a Payless store when we were on vacation. They did not have much of a selection at all. We didn't buy anything there.
@sid556 (31018)
I agree with you on their boots. I went into the one near my place last year looking for some boots and they had quite a selection. Many of them were very cute but they looked like they would be uncomfortable and as you said...not very warm. I am on my feet for 10 hours at work and the door is near the register so it can get pretty chilly. I couldn't afford UGGS or Bear Claws. I ended up finding a very comfy pair of sweater boots in JC Penny. They were marked down from 60.00 to 19.99. I had a coupon for 10.00 off anything in the store so for 9.99 I get a great pair of boots . They look just like the UGG Sweater boots. I also have a pair of boots for snow...the sweater boots are not good in the wet weather.
To me when I went shopping for boots at payless for my kids they were like $40 or more it was ridiculous so I went to walmart and got my kids boots for $17 & $22. I dont know why the boots at payless are so expensive. I usually buy my shoes and my kids shoes from either walmart or payless when they have the buy one pair get the 2nd pair half off sale or I find them on sale at target.