I want a beautiful red dress

That is what I want for my first new years gift.. I think red is a beautiful color. I also think it looks good on a woman with a nice shape. I don't know where I will be buying it from but,I know I want it. I just love the color red on me. Do you have something you ant for the new year..
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes red color of a dress is really beautiful because it gives more seductive and more energetic color in the eyes of many people,and aside from that red is really attractive for both men and women.
I like the entire spectrum of the color red but i don't like red itself. I like burgundy, raspberry, misty pink, pink, rose, hot pink, and all of those. I think red looks good with green at this time of year. I would wear the green and you could wear the red. That would be good.
@stephcjh (32385)
I am not sure what I want for the new year yet. I like the color red but do not think it looks good on me. My husband says it does though.
My daughter just went to Catos and naught me a beautiful ivory colored suit. It's gorgeous. I'm going to wear it Christmas. I guess I will wear it some in the new year.
@lilaclady (28270)
Red is a lovely colour, and can make someone look vibrant, for me I just want to get my credit card out of the red in the new year .I spent a little too much this year and then I went a little overboard for Christmas...