What job did you love the most

in your life time.. I loved when I was a waitress in a diner. My customers were very happy to sit at my tables. They were very friendly people as well. They tipped what they could afford and I was happy with it. I never went home with less than $100 cash money. The cook would treat my daughter to anything she wanted free. The other waitress was very helpful and kind to me. She would help me when ever I needed it.
@alberello (4756)
My role in the work field, I can say I have always done the 'worker. But I must point out that this work has never been much appreciated by me. My favorite job ever, would work in an office with a personal computer. There are many things today that you can easily do from a desk and a PC connected to the network.
I would also like to work online where I could sneak and do some myloting.
The job that I loved most was being a Mass Communication and English Instructor in College. I learned many things from that experience. And it's a nice feeling of fulfillment when I see my students improve in the end.
@asliah (11149)
hi, the most job i really love when i was an Toll teller in an express way in my country,i loved that job because it was my first job and of course the task of being teller is really challenging for me.
@globaldoc (860)
I guess it is not the job. I believe it is you. I think you have a very pleasing personality, and you somehow get the customers liking you. That is very good. Congratulations. It is not luck. It is more of having some qualities in you that is so precious that people like you so much. It is a blessing.
@globaldoc (860)
I'm extremely lucky to have loved quite a few of my jobs. I love my two current careers, although one is so much fun I don't really consider it a job. I'm a landlord, which is what pays the bills, and I love dealing with property because I love working for myself, making decisions, just as well as I love handiwork. I had a tenant that completely trashed one of my properties when she moved out in May (2011), and instead of getting too angry I took the time to completely redesign and update the property. I took before and after pictures, and it was awesome to look at the photos later and see the beauty I created out of my own property! I am also a novelist, which is my other current career. I always say this one after the real estate though, because I almost forget it's a job. It is the best feeling in the world to know that people around the world are reading the very words I've created, delving into the lives of characters I imagined and put onto paper. Yet, even if I was the only one getting enjoyment out of my books, it wouldn't stop me from writing. Creating stories is an art form to me just as it is a necessity, much like eating, breathing, and the like. Finally, I have to reluctantly admit that I enjoyed modeling back when I was in high school. I cannot stand the industry, quite frankly, and that's why I quit. It's an industry that can either rise your self esteem to colossal proportions or drop it into a dangerous non-existence. This firm stance of mine didn't keep me from enjoying it like crazy while in a photoshoot or on the runway, though. I absolutely loved being the center of attention. I knew I had the potential to continue and rise up in the industry, but I just couldn't stand hearing the comments made toward other models. I remember being told in one runway instance that I was too short; I'm short and always have been, but that's something I can't help. It made me feel I was selling my body, in a way, and that disgusted me. That feeling of "stardom," however, will always stick with me.
@whatrow (793)
I worked as a mail clerk when I lived in New York. I would fold the mail and run the envelopes through a postage meter. It was easy work. I got enough money to take care of myself.
that sounds great! I'm only 19 so I've only had crappy jobs lol. I worked on a boat when I was 16, I got one tip once that was three dollars but it was very sweet because it wasn't for anything tough. I helped an older woman who was struggling carrying her drink and carried it to her table for her without her asking, just because I saw she was struggling. next job was about last year around this time I worked at walmart for a few months as season help, didn't like that but I liked the people I worked with. last official job I had was working at a assistant living home and I hated that for the most part. it was very difficult to deal with at least half of the people and hard to do my job because of it. now I work on the internet all the time trying to make money and that is by far my favorite job.
@Ollanna11 (372)
My favorite job up till this point is working as a customer care rep for Avon. I enjoyed the company because it offered a relax environment to work in. Don't get me wrong we had quotas to meet but overall they made work fun. We celebrated birthdays, they gave away goodie boxes to employees and there was a onsite store for shopping. There was always free food in the office I may have gained a pound or two there. The department got outsourced in 2009, I really enjoyed my 2 year stint there.
@lacieice (2065)
I worked a lot of jobs, mostly in factories, until I decided to go to college. I was what is known as a non-traditional student. I was in my 40's when I started. While going to college, I worked a lot of part-time minimum wage jobs in order to pay the the expenses of going to school, but I graduated in 3 1/2 years with highest honors and a Bachelored degree in Social Work. I got a job working with memtally ill substance abusers, and I can honestly say it was the only job I ever had that allowed me to look forward to going to work. It was a challenging and rewarding position, and I was heartbroken when I became ill and could no longer work. It seems to me that not a lot of people can have the pleasure of securing a job that they really enjoy, so I consider myself very lucky that I was able to find one.
@saraines (154)
The job i loved the most was when i was a CNA, i worked mostly in nursing homes and enjoyed helping the elderly, some of them were very bad tempered, but still the job was very fulfilling, helping and taking care of the elderly was worth the time, in some places i didn't make as much $, but to me it wasn't about the money, it was about helping our elderly. I had to stop doing that type of work because of an injury i got, so it wasn't safe for me to do my job anymore, but up to this date it is the only jib i have truly liked and miss.
@GemmaR (8527)
I used to play the trumpet on the streets with a couple of other people, and people would put money in our buckets. I think that this would probably be the job that I have enjoyed the most because of the fact that I could earn up to £200 per day when things were good, and it normally meant that the amount that I could earn around Christmas time would make it so that I didn't have to work all that hard for the rest of the year. That was while I was a student though, and I would need a lot more money to see me through the year now.
@sender621 (14956)
Over the years many jobs i have had involved cooking. Not until i found a job in retail can i say that I really enjoyed a job. This retail job was also the one that i stayed with for the longest time.
@06MLam (622)
I had been a waitress as well as a cook. I enjoy to be a cook more because I can have almost whatever food I like in the kitchen. However, I would like to be a scientist in the future focusing on medically related research so as to improve the standard of lives of the patients.
@brownny (66)
modeling was the job that i like the most cause when there is one activity in an other province i will trip discover others place and make people happy and make them laugh
@jambi462 (4599)
I've had a quite a few jobs over the years and there aren't too many that I would say I honestly loved. Pretty much every job I've had has been a restaurant job and I've never been a server before so I've had to get pretty messy preparing a lot of food. I would say that one of the best jobs that I've had was salad bar guy at Ruby Tuesday which was actually a pretty decent job where I didn't end up going home smelling like fryer oil or mexican food. lol Unfortunately I quit that job in 7 days because I got offered a so-called full time position at Big Boy. I was offered a closing cook job and when I got there I ended up being the dishwasher and only got about 2 days a week when Ruby's was getting close to 30 hours. Not only that but they always had something to complain about and ended up firing me without a reason about 2 months into the job. Another recent job I had was remodeling at Wal-Mart that was only a temporary job. It was a great job as far as pay go because I was getting 40 hours a week for close to two and a half months. But the shifts were from 10pm to 7am so they were pretty wearing on the body. Plus the people that worked at Wal-Mart were always in a bad mood and treated you like crap. My current job at La Senorita's is okay but I don't get anywhere near enough money to think about goals for the future or anything. I've been working there for almost 4 years now and am still lucky to get scheduled for about 25 hours a week. They recently cut my hours to so now I'm down to a pathetic 16 hours a week. It's really hard to make plans for the future or for me to try and move out and get my own house when I'm only making 7,000 dollars a year. That's why I go to college though.lol I have a job lined up for the spring on a farm which I know I will love. I enjoy gardening on my personal time and have a garden of my own so not only will it be fun for me but it will also be a learning experience.
For now I still don't have many experience in many jobs. But I enjoying my days spending on internet field that somehow I can find a decent work even were here at home. But I still have a dream that I love the most, I want to experience working in abroad, in any decent work field while having a chance to travel the place and have chance to know their cultures.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have never really loved any of the jobs I had. I adapted to them though and did my very best at all jobs that I have had. I would have to say that I do love working online the most though.
@cwong77 (2011)
I have worked in both F&B and also administrative.. for me, of course I prefer F&B as the stress level is the minimum, however the pay for that job is also relatively low if you do not have extra tips.. as for the administrative, it's repeatative, and no challenge, as we face the general item all day long but pay is kind of stable..
I always am worked as cashier. I have been working in three different job and I have always worked to do with counting and cashing. I like my job even I was not paid as much as they in different places. So far, I am happy to work at my work places.